77. Class Of 2017

Kaylin
Today is the special day which is I'm graduating from high school. That's means no more getting up at 5am even I got to go to work. Me and Phylicia has to be at the Spetrum Arena at 10am because that's graduation starts at 10am. Now it's 7:30am because we agreed that we has to get up a little early and 7:30-8am is early enough.

I got up stretch, and went to the bathroom to do handle my business and do my hydride. When I got out of the bathroom, I went back to Phylicia's room. I put on my draws, deodorant and my black suit.
Kaylin's suits

I put on the slacks and went to the living room until everybody gets ready for the graduation

I put on the slacks and went to the living room until everybody gets ready for the graduation. I went in the the kitchen to fixed me some cereal and went back to the living room and eating breakfast.

Phylicia
I'm in the bathroom taking an shower, washed my face and brush my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom, I went to my room to get ready for my graduation today. Yes, me and Kaylin graduation today and they having the cookouts after the graduation.

I put on my bra and draws on, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black and navy dress with brown dress.
Phylicia's dress

"What's time is it?" Uncle Marvin said"It's 8:15am" I yelled as I'm brushing my hair

"It's 8:15am" I yelled as I'm brushing my hair. I put on my brown heels, grabbed Kaylin's and my cap and gown and headed to the living room. I saw Kaylin sitting in the living room watching Good Months America.

"Thanks babe" He said
"You're welcome" I said walking in the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. I went in the living room and eating the cereal before I get to the Spectrum Arena.

When we done, I washed out our bowls and headed out the door.

Spectrum Arena