26. Roll Bounce

Phylicia
It's been a month since me and Kaylin kiss. Since then, we started dating. The first date was bowling alley which is he whooped my ass there. After we went bowling, we ate them bomb ass food there and took me home before 11pm since our curfew is the same.

So today, we going skating since I never went before with Rico and Nicole since its the double date. While I'm in my room playing the game on my computer, I got a text from Rico said he'll come and get me around 2pm. I look at the time and it's almost 12:30pm so I played the game a bit longer and started getting ready for my 2nd date with Kaylin. I took my computer with me and went in the bathroom. While I'm waiting on the water heats up, I played Pandora and "Fantasy" by Earth Fire and Wind playing.
Fantasy by Earth Fire And Wind

I'm in the shower shaving and washing my body. When I got out of the bathroom, I dried myself off wash my face and brush my teeth. I pause the music and took my laptop to my room so I can put some clothes on. I put my laptop on my desk and hook them up on speaker and go back and played "Send For Me" by Atlantic Star.
Send For Me by Atlantic Star

I put on my pink lace bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my black romper and heels since its kind of cool outside.
Phylicia's outfit for date

I put my hair in the messy bun, put on my lip gloss, spayed my perfume turn my computer off and go to the living room and waiting on Rico to get her

I put my hair in the messy bun, put on my lip gloss, spayed my perfume turn my computer off and go to the living room and waiting on Rico to get her. To be honest with you, I'm scared that I'm going to fall and bust my ass at the skating rink but luckily, Kaylin going to be there and help me not to fall.

Rico
I'm glad that Kaylin going out with Phylicia because she deserves a good dude after all that shit she going through. So today, we going skating rink as a double date since its was Nicole's idea. We going to the ones at Gastonia since they open at 3pm so I got in my red car and go and get Kaylin
Rico's car

 We going to the ones at Gastonia since they open at 3pm so I got in my red car and go and get KaylinRico's car