27. Uncle Birthday

Kaylin
Today is Uncle Fred's birthday and we going out to eat. I'm invited Phylicia over to meet my relatives since they want to meet her. The only family that met her is Hope when we at the pep rally that I don't really give a damn about.

I mean come on, it's nothing but sitting in the gym for an hour saying the same shit over and over. Yeah I barely go to the pep rally because I don't want to sitting in the gym for an hour hearing people screaming "Go Lions" like we at the concert and shit.

Now I'm in my room playing video games until it's time for me to get ready. Aunt Ro us to dress up tonight so I told Phylicia to make sure she dress apparently. I played video games for a while until it's time for me to get ready. So I went in the bathroom took a shower, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom and put on my suit.
Kaylin's suit

"Kaylin, on your way out, make sure turn off all of the lights

"Kaylin, on your way out, make sure turn off all of the lights." Aunt Ro said as she putting her lipstick on.
"Yes ma'am!" I said putting my body spray on. The only lights that its off is Hope's room and the bathroom. So I turned off all of the lights so nobody won't break in our house. I put my coat on, locked the door and got in the car.

Phylicia
Kaylin invited me to the dinner tonight to meet his relatives. So I went in the bathroom took a shower, shave, brush my teeth and went in my room. I put on my lime green push up bra and draws, lotion my body, and put 9n my outfit which is his aunt wants me to dress up.
Phylicia's outfit for dinner

I put on my makeup, put on my perfume and took my shower cap off and make sure my burgundy hair straight which is I dye it hours ago

Phylicia's hair

Before I put my long black coat, my uncle told me that my ride is on their way

Before I put my long black coat, my uncle told me that my ride is on their way. So I put my coat, grab my purse, turn the light off and head out of the door and wait on my Uber ride.
"Have fun Phylicia" Aunt Jennifer said
"You too" I said as I got in the blue car.

Kaylin
We at Oliver Garden lobby waiting on Phylicia to get here. She told me earlier that she catching an Uber to get here earlier today. As soon I saw the blue car that's about a year older, I saw Phylicia getting out of the car in her burgundy hair which is she looks good with it.

"Hey Kaylin hey Hope" She said as she giving us an hug and shake hands with Aunt Ro and Uncle Fred.
"You must be Phylicia?" Aunt Ro said
"Yes ma'am Ms.Rochelle" She said taking a seat
"You can called me Aunt Ro whenever you want." She said before the lady come.

Rochelle
We at Oliver Garden for Fredrick birthday and I just met the young lady who a bit bigger than Tiara name Phylicia. She seems like a decent girl that Kaylin dating which is I proud of him because I told him couple of years ago to not bring home no hoodrats nor gold digger.

I didn't raise him to be some streets thugs. I raised him to be a decent boyfriend to any girl and that's how he treats Phylicia like a lady not some sexual objects.
"Here goes your drinks" The latino waitress said handing me the ice tea, handing Phylicia the lemonade, handing Kaylin and Hope some Pepsi and Fred some Sierra Mist.

We took our orders and continue getting to know Phylicia better. She told me us that her and Hope got to use the bathroom and will be right back.

Phylicia
I'm in the bathroom stalls changing my pad since my period just came on this morning. Kaylin's relatives seems like the nice people who raised Kaylin right expertly Aunt Ro. She seems like the type of mother who don't have any problem discipline bad kids.

When I finish changing pad, I through the used pad in the trash can, flush the toilet and wash my hands.
"Do you like Aunt Ro?" Hope asked
"Yeah do she disciplint bad kids?" I asked as I drying my hands.
"Yeah if they get out of line by whooping them but she don't go too far with it." She said

That's the problem I have with some parents, they tends to go too far with whooping kids by hit them with the dropped cords and shit I'm like damn can y'all at least used the belt because they how people snitch by having police and CPS involved.

She must've used the belt to whopping kids if they get out of the line. I didn't tell her about my abusive mother because I just met that lady and it's not the right time to tell her or about my low self-esteem where I got my heartbroken twice.

I'm glad none of them didn't fat shame me because I felt worse about my weights. I went back to the table that Kaylin and them sat before my food gets here.

Couple of hours later
This the best dinner that I ever had. I'm glad I got a other mother figure besides Aunt Jennifer because she more of the mother than my own. I told Aunt Jennifer about everything and went in my room and put on my pajamas, take out the clothes for school tomorrow, tye my hair up and went to sleep.
Phylicia pajama

This the last week before Spring Break begins.