48. Lovebirds

2 months later (Phylicia)
My senior year just started 2 months ago and I have to tell you, I'm confident about my weight thanks for Briana and Tiara. I appreciate them for making me feel better about myself without being so negative because if it wasn't for them two good people, I would still have a low self-esteem.

A day after Labor Day, I shocked the whole school expertly the teachers because I was calling out Miah and her ratchet friends for bullying bullshit that caused everybody clapped their hands for me because I took Hope advice which is stand up for myself. Personality wise, I'm still the same ol Phylicia which is a sweetest girl that they ever met in their lives and not violence because I don't like to fight.

I maybe a big girls, but at least I got self respect and others unlike them hoes that I called out. As for me and Kaylin, I'm falling hard for him. He giving me everything that my ex didn't give me expertly the promise ring that he gave me on my 17th birthday last week. I can't help but cried out of happiness, scream and kiss him passionately at the middle of the porch on the warm weather. Yes I just turn 17 a week ago.
Phylicia's promise ring

He the sweetest guy that I ever met in my life and I'm at the point where that I want to give my love to him since I never had nobody like him

He the sweetest guy that I ever met in my life and I'm at the point where that I want to give my love to him since I never had nobody like him. The homecoming game is tonight and I'm not going because I heard that they be fighting over bullshit at the game from India a while ago. Kaylin don't have to work today so he coming over to my house tonight.

Since the school started, he be working after school insept Friday. I gave my heart to the right guy and he said he'll never break my heart and he loves me since its set my soul on fire everytime I hear him said that. Now we at lunch sitting on Kaylin's lap while I'm eating chips.

"Aww y'all looks cute together." India said as she sat down and start eating her food.
"Thanks and where is your punk ass boyfriend?" Kaylin asked
"He dropped out. He said he don't need school to become the drug lord so I broke up with him" She said. I'm glad that India broke up with AJ because my bestie is too good for him anyway.

They been going out for 6 months and he don't appreciate shit that she do so she broke up which is I knew this
relationship ain't going to last long.

India