3. Latin Babe

Kaylin
It's lunchtime now since me Hope and the boys just talking and joking around until I saw Nicole came in the cafeteria with the McDonald's bag. Nicole is Rico's girl of a year in the half. He was in the rocky relationship with Mya at the time which is I'm not a huge fan of her in the begin with. When they was together, I know that Mya was using my homeboy and cheated on him with some douchebag name AJ.

I never like his punk ass since day one because he disrespects everybody in this school. Hell, he tried that bullying shit with me last year when we planned on do a little boxing match at Oaklawn which is my neighborhood. What did he do, he ran away like a bitch as he really is. I don't see what do them girls sees in him knowing that he a school thug that went to jail couple of times for car jacking. Even Hope said he not her type which is thugs. Not only that, he put down big girls and dark skin girls. He wants a yellow bone or a redbone and a bad bitch.

"Hey y'all!", She said in her thick Pamannian/Haitian accent as she get ready to make out with Rico in front the whole gang.
"eww consigue una habitación (Eww, get a room)", Philips said in Spainsh in his thick Honduran accent.
"Aww shut up, you just jealous!", Rico said taking a bite of the fries.

"Lo que sea (Whatever)", Phillips said taking a bite off of the chicken sandwich from Burger King that his dad brought for him. While Nicole sitting on my boy laps, Danny came back with the chips and juices.

"Hey what did I miss?", Danny asked eating the chips.
"Nothing man, it's almost time to go back to our 3rd block anyway.", Hope said throwing the trash away.

When it's time to go back to our 3rd block, she kiss his check and left. He very lucky to have Nicole because she got the nice ass on her.

After School
I'm at Philip's house just chilling until it's time for me to go home. Aunt Ro wants us to be at home at 6pm and it's after 4pm now. Let tell you something about Philip, I been knowing him when I was in 7th grade and we been friends ever since.

He originally from Honduras that moved to America when he was an baby. He spent half of his childhood at San Antonio, TX then moved to Miami, FL for couple of years then moved here at the middle of 7th grade. Yeah, he's here legally so don't give me no Latin America stereotypes because anybody from foreign countries be here illegally too no matter they from Haiti, Jamaica, Ireland, New England, Puerto Rico, Cuba or any other countries.

That's one thing I ain't with next to bullying is racist shit. I took a sip of bottle water when Nicole came. Damn, if my boy didn't go out with her, I would have her talk dirty to me in Spanish or Haitian all freaking day or night but I ain't the type of dude who steals dudes girlfriend. Like Jadian always told me, if my friend is sleeping with my girlfriend that means we ain't really friends.

And I agree with him because real homies don't sleep with their girlfriend no matter how hot they are.
"Qué están haciendo? (What you guys doing?)", She asked as she opened the door.
"Nothing get ready to leave", I said looking at the time.
"Okay, see you tomorrow morning", She said and got in her house.

"Kaylin, it's time for us to go!", Hope said.
"Alright!", I said. I gave him a dap since his parents is on their way home from work. We walked home since Philips stays a block away from us and ride the same bus. When we got home, I smells some pork chop all the way to the living room.

We put our stuff in our room and played video games for 20 minutes until Aunt Ro tells us it's time to eat. We ate smothered pork chop, mashed potatoes and corn.
Kaylin and Hope dinner

After we ate dinner, we clean out the plate and watch "Family Feud" on TV64

After we ate dinner, we clean out the plate and watch "Family Feud" on TV64. I don't watch it on the daily basis but I watch it sometimes.
"Kaylin, hold this", Aunt Ro said with the long ass hair. She dose that on her free time next to crafting. I finally let go the blonde hair and get ready for tomorrow. I hope my 14 years old sister getting used to getting up at 5am every morning to get ready for school.

Nicole in mm