67. Chill Day

Kaylin
After India's birthday party, I helped Chris to clean up our mess since we agreed that we helping before his mom comes home. After I helped him, I went home and went straight to bed. I do have to admit, I had an good time at the party but today, Chris is coming over to chill with me since I ain't got much to do other than washing clothes.

I went in the laundry room and turn on the cold water on the washing machine since I'm putting in the dark clothes first. While I'm putting my navy blue draws in the washing machine, I heard Aunt Ro calling my name.
Kaylin, Chris here" She said.
"Tell him I'm in the Landry room" i said putting my pants in the washing machine.

After I put all of my dark clothes in the washing machine, I put Gain laundry detergent on my dark clothes, close the door and went to the living room and seeing Chris, Uncle Fred, Hope and Aunt Ro in the lives room watching TV.
Gain laundry detergent

"Sup man" He said giving me an dap

"Sup Chris" I said as I sat down next to Hope.
"What y'all doing laundry?" He asked
"Yes" We all said.

Christian
After India's birthday party last night and Kaylin helped me clean up the house before my mom got home since she don't play about her house, I decided to go to his house and chill with him and his relatives. While the show we watching is on commercials break, Hope got up and about to get the popsicle.

"Chris, do you want an popsicle?" Hope asked.
"Yeah" I said. She took out two popsicle and close the freezer. She came back and gave me the mango ones while she got the strawberry banana ones.
Tropical popsicle

"Thanks Hope" I said as Chopped on Food Network came back on

"No problem" Hope said as Kaylin came back with island punch popsicle and getting ready to open it. We continue eating popsicles while we watching TV until Aunt Ro brought up India.
"How India doing?" She asked
"She doing okay." I said thinking about her.

We been talking for a while but we just friends for now because she not ready to get in another relationship yet which is understandable because so females do that shit after they left their boyfriend and I'm like damn, slow the hell down some.

Not all but some females. I know y'all going to say, "boy you in the friend zone" well y'all damn right I'm in the friend zone because she just want to be my friend for now even we hanging out and do something that mainly couple do.

Couple of hours later (Kaylin)
After I wash all of my clothes, me and Chris sitting in the living room talking about what happens at the party last night expertly when me and Phylicia almost made out but it's was time for them to go because she can't be out that late which is ain't right but whatever, she still lives with her grandma and she wants her to be at home at the certain time.

At least we got few months later so we graduated from high school so India can get her own place and stayed out as late as she wants. While we playing video games, his mom called and telling him to come home.
"I got to get going Kay, my mom wants me to help her." He said
"Alright, catch you later" I said as he told Hope and my relatives bye while Aunt Ro in the kitchen cooking.

I wish that he could stayed a little bit longer but his mom need some help with something.