18. Ditch Day

Kaylin
This the first time in 2 days since I went to school because of the snow. The snow didn't start melting until Saturday and now it's Monday and the road still kind of slick. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy my snow day but it's time for school. So I got up went in the bathroom do my hydride, put my clothes on and waiting on Hope to get finish.

While I'm waiting on Hope, I put on my coat, hat and gloves because it's cold outside and we be standing at the bus stop for 10 minutes. When Hope came in the living room looking warm and toasty, we walked out the door.
"Y'all be careful! Don't flip and bust y'all ass" Aunt Ro said taking a sip of the coffee.
"We won't!" We both said and headed to the bus stop.

AJ

What's up my name is AJ Norman

What's up my name is AJ Norman. I'm 16 years old and I'm a drug lord in Charlotte. I got a trapped house at Ashley Park, Brairwood, Lincoln Heights and Paw Creek. I get money everyday and nobody won't stop me and my boys. Today it's the first day since Wendsday that going back to school because of the snow but I don't feel like going.

So I decided to skipped school today so I won't have to sit in class all day hearing teacher talking about shit that nobody cares about. I don't understand why do I need an education knowing that school is not for me. I laid  in bed 2 more hours before I called my boys and Miah up to chill with me.

Me and Miah is my main bitch that I been messing around for a while. She the type of chick I like redbone, skinny and she ain't got no stretch marks like Phylicia do. I don't know what the hell is Kaylin sees in her but she fat and no dudes don't want her.

Hell even his sister is better looking than Phylicia which is I don't understand why she not into none of us but into lame ass dudes. Whatever I don't want her stuck up ass anyway. All I need is the bad bitch and weed. I got out of the bed and my mom left for work went in the living room and watch TV.

While I'm watching Maury, my phone is ringing and it's was Miah. She told me she on her way here since she left school and get the vodka. I hung up and continue watching Maury until I heard the knock on the door and it's was my boy Xavier and Damon.
"What's up man!" He said giving me a dap.
"Sup D I thought you at school?" I asked rolling up the weed.
"I were but I ain't trying to hear Ms.Brown mouth about me being late so I decided to stay home." He said
"Damn she acted like a bitch in her period." I laughed as we smoking weed and save some for Miah.

Few hours later
We smoked weed all day but we going to the trap house at Lincoln Heights because my cousin said some son of a bitch stole some money. So I grab the gun, put the coat on and told my crew to come on so we can torture whoever stole the money from me.

I don't play whens it's comes to money. If anybody steals from me, they will be found dead at Cawtaba River.
"Y'all ready?" I asked getting ready to start the car.
"Hell yeah man. Let's get them son of a bitches who stolen from us." Xiaver said. That Cuban dude ain't playing. He so ready to kill someone.