82 ~ a morning breakfast

Start from the beginning

They've known each other for several years, have been talking for a couple months out of that, and now dating for almost a month already.

Only four days until that anniversary. And Lisa couldn't wait. She'd have to do something extravagant for Chaeyoung. There's no way she couldn't.

Lisa sat the pancake down on a plate and made several more. Taking out the whip cream, strawberries, and bananas so Chaeyoung could decorate hers how she wanted.

Then Lisa made some eggs. Scrambling some, sunny side upping others, before laying them onto a plate too.

She brought the syrup and butter out, placing them on the table. Then, moving the food from the kitchen to the dining room as well.

Lisa smiled at it all and when back into the kitchen. She poured herself some milk, Chaeyoung some too, turning around to return, only to be greeted by the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning baby." Lisa smiled, walking up to her sleepy Chaeyoung.

"Morning babe." She smiled back, glancing at the table. "What's all this?"

"Your breakfast." Lisa grinned, placing a kiss on her lips and handing Chaeyoung her glass.

"You didn't have to."

"I know." Lisa assured her, pulling on the back of her
chair and scooting Chaeyoung in once she sat. Kissing her forehead before walking over to the other side.

"And to think you call me the housewife." Roseanne chuckled.

"But you are." Lisa pouted. "I love my little house wife."

"Are we both house wives then?"

"No." Lisa smiled. "I'm just whipped."

Chaeyoung chuckled at her joke and blushed. Nodding her head with the cutest toothless grin on her face. "Can't deny that."

They ate their breakfast quietly. Looking up at each other between some bites, smiling like idiots every time.

Gosh, Lisa was so in love with her.

Every part of Lisa's being just wanted to give Chaeyoung the world. Even the scars that laid on the aussie's arms were things that Lisa loved.

Roseanne was a fighter. And those proved that.

Lisa wanted nothing more than to marry this woman, taking her to a place where they could bind their lives together.

"Lis?"

"Hm?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"You were just staring at me for awhile." Rosie blushed.

"Oh." Lisa blushed too. "I was just thinking. We've joked about it a lot, always 'asking' each other. But I do really mean in when I say I'm going to marry you."

Chaeyoung looked to her, a smile forming on her face as she then looked down to her empty plate.

"I know we're too young to get married, and that we can't even get married here, but I will marry you. One day. That's a promise."