[SingtoKrist] Us

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

Someone sat down beside him, he didn't need to turn as he could see through the reflection of the mirror in front of him. The makeup artist that came with them, P'Ole noticed the eyes movement but didn't say anything. "P'Singto?"

"Hm?" Singto looked up from his phone and met Krist's eyes on the reflection.

"Are you okay?" Singto nodded.

"Perfectly fine, but a bit sleepy." Singto smiled. He noticed his nong was worrying. It wasn't the main reason of him a bit restless at the moment thou. Singto was actually nervous about him starting the first song first. Krist knew but he seemed didn't want to say it until Singto decided to say something over it.

"Same. I hope we could get through the language barrier. I have no confidence with this country." Krist smiled lightly. Singto smiled back nodding.

"It's our first time here and too bad we could come here only for a day." Singto exhaled. Krist nodded while pouting, agreeing in despair. P'Ole patted Krist's shoulder.

"Done already. Both of you don't touch the hair, okay?" Krist and Singto nodded simultaneously. P'Ole walked away to sit down. Krist reached for his phone on the makeup table he put earlier.

"Game?" Krist asked. Singto shook his head.

"On twitter."

"Update your dad yet?"

"Done earlier." Singto giggled when he saw something on his twitter timeline. He leaned closer to Krist showing his phone. "Look at this." Krist looked at the screen. His cheeks heated up.

"Uh, P'Sing." Singto giggled. It was a video clip he was tagged in the twitter, the video edit of Krist sleeping coming up again he didn't know why. "You're the one at fault." Singto didn't comment on that because it's indeed correct. They didn't say anything more as both of them were busy with their own phone. Krist was playing game, in which Singto joined later after he's done with the twitter.

"Stop playing game you two. We're ready to go on stage now." P'Yui came calling them. Both of them quickly wrapped up the game and kept their phone back to their bag. Krist was given his jacket while Singto walked to the door.

"Could I use the toilet thou?" Singto asked. His manager stepped out from the room and looked around. Singto walked out too, wanted to see.

"I don't think so, nong. It's not really okay, beside the ladies' WC is crowded." Jane told and patted him to go back inside. Singto nodded and then noticed a staff was pulling in the bag of gifts from fans. He helped to get it inside.

"Where did you go P'?" Krist asked when Singto was back to his side.

"Thought of a trip to toilet but was denied." Singto grinned and wore the jacket that prepared for him. The stylists were doing their last touch-up before the two were send to the each side of the door to the stage after all the fans were inside the venue. The two shared the usual hug before parting.

"We both know we're a bit tired right now, but let's do this for the sake of the fans we may first time seeing them." Singto said during the hug. Krist hummed.

"Let's get over this and go back home for a cuddle." Singto smiled and secretly kissed Krist's neck made the other blushed a little.

"Yeah, let's do that." They both nodded and parted from the hug which later each followed their manager to their position.

Singto took a breath as he was the one who was going to start the first song, in which starting the fanmeeting also.

'Let's get over this so that I can cuddle my turtle later.' Singto smiled to that thought and he was so ready to get on the stage.

************

A/N: Hey~ 😊 I just suddenly have a mood to write and this is coming from me who went to Vietnam FM. Hahaha I tried not to make a story because I was in the event but I cannot help it to imagine what happened behind the stage (and it is true the part when P'Singto help to bring the bag of gifts inside their changing room, I saw it when I wait my friend at the toilet. Even at first I didn't notice it's P'Sing because it's far but knew it after I saw the same red shirt on the stage haha). Anyway. Hope you enjoy this and see you again 😘😊