[SingtoKrist] Sticky Note

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] (the one on the left) + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat] (the one on the right). Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

Krist rubbed his nape nervously while his other hand busied fiddling with the stack of sticky note on the table. His eyes warily looked around, waiting for that certain senior arrived. Krist had been noticing that senior for quite long and he admitted that he fell in love with that senior once their eyes met for the first time and the senior flashed such a beautiful smile to him. He was love-struck at that point and secretly watched the senior in the library. Somehow he purposely came to the library every day since their first encounter. Krist Perawat is never a bookworm and studious student but just for that certain someone, he spent his time at the library now and often. 

Krist choked his breath when that senior came from his back and took a seat next two tables in front of him. Their eyes met and he flushed red when the same smile flashed to him again. Krist literally lost his soul at that point. He quickly looked down, hiding his red face when he stared at the other for too long already. His eyes fell on the sticky note on his hand. It was his friend's idea. Apparently Krist was too shy to approach and make ths first talk to the senior so his friend suggested making use of the sticky note as a letter. Krist took a breath.

The black haired male blinked when a hand slid through the table he was sitting. He didn't get to see the person as his eyes distracted with a pink coloured paper stuck on the table. He took that sticky note. A smile formed at the sentence and the familiar leaving back. 

'P'Singto, I like you. Can we meet at the cafe outside our college? 😄' 

*******

A/N: Hey all, I found this drabble in my old collection from AFF site and I feel like its cute to make it for our peraya, so here it is and if you ever found similar story (on AFF written for VIXX HyukBin) its the original one. Anyway, this is for my buddy, dont wanna tag. You know yourself. And I know Im cheating as I just did a remake but hey I did for ya. Spare me. Hahahahaha. Okay thats all. I write this one on my phone so any mistake, pardon me. I will edit it later when I have time. Hope you enjoy this and see you again 😊