[Patrick] Birthday wish

Introduction: Patrick Nattawat Finkler, whom today also known as Yin Haoyu, played as Time in The Gifted: Graduation. Currently a member of C-pop boy group, INTO1.

************

"Move quickly, guys. Everyone needs to be readied at their station in 5 minutes." The staff's voice rang through the room. The five guys nodded and let them being ushered to sit down at their designated seat.

One of the five, the youngest one, Patrick had been all smiley ever since they're leaving for this schedule, an online fansign with the lucky fans picked from their recent album sales. He's happy for one reason, he might able to see his favourite fan again. Don't get him wrong, he loves all his fans that gave him immense love and support but there's one particular fan that he loved to interact with. Almost all fansign for his group, either offline or online, this fan had been coming to talk with him. He also came to know that this person is the owner of one of his famous fansite – UniverseofPatrickStar. He's not sure why but he had so much fun interacting with this certain fan.

"Bao-er, you're too happy today huh?" The eldest and the leader of the group, Bo Yuan smiled at Patrick teasingly. Patrick seated the most right and was the last one in the sequence while Bo Yuan seated beside him. Patrick looked at the elder and grinned.

"I'm always happy, gege." Patrick said wriggling his brow. Bo Yuan laughed and playfully flicked Patrick's forehead.

"You can't fool me, bao-er." Patrick just grinned. But then he pouted.

"Ei, gege. You call me like that again." Bo Yuan chuckled.

"What's wrong with that? You're the baby."

"Yuan gege!"

"Yes?" Another guy who sat in the middle answered after Patrick. Bo Yuan laughed while Patrick face-palmed.

"I didn't call you, Zhang Jiayuan. I'm talking to Bo Yuan gege." Patrick said. Zhang Jiayuan huffed.

"You call me Yuan ge too sometimes, I thought you called for me!" He said pouting. Patrick just rolled his eyes and ignored him, also Bo Yuan. But then Zhang Jiayuan suddenly said something, that only for them to hear. "Oh, will that fan of yours join this event too?"

Patrick shrugged but he smiled. "How would I know?"

"But someone is anticipating it thou." Bo Yuan teased.

"Yuan gege!" Patrick slightly slapped Bo Yuan's arm. Bo Yuan just laughed.

"Ready everyone! We're starting in one minute." The staff shouted again. The three who were talking earlier sit properly at their station and the staff that assigned at each station came to help setting up the first fan's call.

Each fan will have 5 minutes to talk with the member they got to interact with. For one member, there will be 10 fans only for this event, that's why they allowed longer time interaction with one fan. The downside was the fan won't be able to talk with all members, they could just pick one member they want to interact with when they entered the lucky draw.

The event went on smoothly with all the members entertained their fans from various country with various shenanigans. Patrick was on his fifth fan when he was greeted in his mother tongue.

"Nong! Sawadee kha!" Patrick looked at the screen, wai-ed in shock. It's his close senior in school.

"Sawadee krub, P'." Patrick replied. "How...?"

"Hehe, I went on do so many merits for this try. Luckily my pray is answered and I manage to give you a surprise! Surprised, aren't you? How are you jaaa? S'bai di mai?"