[Anyone] Longing

A/N: This is really short word vomit I suddenly write in span of 20 mins ago. I don't know to whom I'm writing thus the title. Feel free to imagine anyone and this has no plot at all so yeah. It has been a while to write here so. Hello~ and I hope I could write more shots in the future. See you~ COMMENTS ARE LOVED.

************

He stared at the empty space, eyes stayed to the faraway of the horizon. The reddish colour began to dye the blue white sky, the sun fell closer to the line where the sky and sea met. A sigh escaped his lips.

"How are you?"

The wind picked up his voice, dispersing into the soft brush of waves. He felt the water through his toes, wet but he didn't mind. Feet still stayed rooted on the wet sand.

"I miss you."

A lone tear fell from his eyes. So many years, he had say these words where he always got an answer of 'I miss you too' back. But not today, not right now nor in the future. The soft sniffle heard.

"I love you, still and always."

A sad smile plastered on his lips, another tears fell down. His heart clenched, the coldness of the dusk started to get to him but he's not moving away. Blurry view of the sunset sky filled his eyes, among it there's a soft smile he missed so much. It's just a pigment of his imagination but It brought healing and consolation to his broken state.

"I promise you I will live well, I'm trying but it hurts, love. It hurts so much."

He looked down, more tears coming down. He felt like he was hit by a truck, too painful to move or even to breathe. His palms came together, he clutched on the ring on his forth finger. The small diamond shone the sad glow from the sky and glimmered with the wet tears coming from the eyes.

"I will continue my promise to you... but please, let me cry for this time."

He let his tears flowed down more, sobbing terribly. Pouring all the longing, the loneliness and the struggle to keep living without his beloved beside him.

"I'm sorry, baby. I love you."