Not an update but hope you read

Hello there, this is me who you can call me Lin/Suzy/Rana. I wrote this one down because I feel like I need to make it clear to all who was reading this story, moreover the one who read and follow since the first chapter.

So I started this story (this is my first story in Wattpad) for my Chinese BL pairing, the actual aim even though I did say it will be many pairs to be included. I come into Wattpad from AFF just because I got stuck in Chinese BL thou. So, that era somewhat passed... (even though I'm still a Daughter who waiting from Baba and Dayu, euhuhu) and yet I move and stuck into more BL, that now landed on the land of smile, Thai BL.

I just want to make it clear, this story will only have updates on certain pairing only as of now my writing time is limited. Real life and laziness caught me real good. And I could feel like I couldn't write any of the Chinese BL pairs too. I'm sorry for that, maybe, maybe in the far future I might get my touch in them again but currently, I couldn't. If this story got updates, it might be about the Thai BL pairs. 

So I apologize if anyone follow this story solely for the Chinese BL pairs. I feel guilty recently when I see how I'm doing this story some injustice and lost the actual aim. *bow* I'm thankful if you stick around, and very thankful that you're reading my stupid shitty stories. Xie xie, kop khun na khaaa. (p.s. today I edit the whole collection, so sorry for the nuisance in your notification)

See you soon.

Love,

-Lin/Suzy/Rana