[SingtoKrist] Night

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

He rubbed his temple and closed his eyes to get rid the exhaustion he felt after a long day. Going through few schedule at different places for his new single promotion now got him lacks of energy. After wrapping up the last one, he had told his manager he wanted a nap in the car. Of course his manager, the one that just like a mom to him, fussed over to actually give him an eye-patch for a good sleep in the car.

He was making his way up to the floor where he stayed. He needed his bed so bad. Arriving at his door, he unlocked it at first attempt and straight away locked the door after he got inside. Directing his sore legs towards the bedroom, he threw his bag and jacket without care on the way. He let out a soft moan as his body landed on the soft mattress he was dreaming of earlier.

He rolled to his side, reaching for his phone that was in his back pocket to set it away. He did it while his eyes were tightly closed. He buried his face into the softness of his pillow as he tried to get a full rest. The soft tick of the clock filled his silent room. Few moments passed and he opened his eyes, he couldn't sleep.

"What the hell?" Cursing he laid on his back, staring at the ceiling. He swore his body was dead tired and sore, he could actually sleep in a blink. But not right now, something was bugging him from falling asleep. "Was it the nap earlier?" He questioned himself and surely he knew it wasn't true as usually he took nap on the ride home and still fell asleep. Few minutes passed and he still awake.

"Maybe a shower. Okay, let's go to shower." He sat up and decided to take a shower. It was a quick one, just to make himself fresh and relaxed. Lazily drying his hair, he put himself back on the bed after the quick shower. Not even bother to glance at his phone, he closed his eyes again making himself comfortable on the bed.

"Fuck!" He threw his eyes open again after he was still dead awake. He yawned and cursed. He was sleepy and exhausted but his mind didn't let him sleep. There's in him felt something not right and he couldn't pinpoint it. He finally took his phone to look at, even though his manager always scolded him for looking at phone when he's supposed to be sleeping. But he swore sleep didn't come to him right now and he's frustrated because he needed it.

He ended up scrolling twitter for a while and kept yawning while doing it. After the fourth yawn, he closed the phone and tried to sleep again. But this time, his phone vibrated making him unable to sleep. He lazily reached for it and noticed it was a call but he didn't look at the caller ID before picking it up.

"Hello..."

"Oh, shit. Did I awake you, Kit?"

"Um... no, I can't sleep." Krist moved to lie on his side, letting the phone on his ear.

"Are you okay?"

"Tired but my mind refused to stop working."

"You're thinking too much... hm?"

"I don't even know. I feel something wasn't right." Krist closed his eyes slowly. "Why you're not sleeping yet, Singtuan?"

"Doing my assignment. And I think I didn't hear anything from you today, so just trying my luck... I thought you're asleep already."

"You miss me, P'?" Krist let out a grin.

"Just checking on you." The older guy clucked his tongue. "How's today? You got full day schedule, right?"

"Mmmm..."

"Sleepy now?"

"Hmmm..." Krist only hummed to the phone, he didn't exactly hear what the other guy was asking.

"Sleep then. I got to know you're fine, then it's enough. We could talk more tomorrow." Krist didn't give any reply. "Good night, Kit."

The line didn't ended right there even though Krist's soft snore echoed to the other line. It's just made the other guy smiled softly. "I miss you. Sweet dream, baby."

Krist was in his deep sleep but there's a smile tugging on his sleep telling that he had a sweet dream. After all, this might be the one he needed to complete his day and night after a long day.

************

A/N: Hey~ Hello. I just suddenly struck with idea and I'm glad. I actually tried to write on Within Reach but I'm stuck I'm a failure *sigh* But then suddenly I could write a oneshot triggered by a word (well even though I actually wanted to write 'Home' but ended up to be 'Night' so yeah. This means I actually got writer-block on Within Reach again *sigh* Anyway I hope you like this oneshot and I didn't re-read so sorry for mistake. Have a nice day~ Hope you enjoy this story and see you again 😊