[MingKit] Meet you in my world (Extra)

Introduction: Pairing name -> KimCop [MingKit] [MarkKit] = Kimmon Varodom [Mingkwan Daichapanya] [Mark] (the one on the left) + Copter Panuwat [Kit Mongkol Intochar] [Kit Kamjornkit] (the one on the right). One of the side couple of 2moons the series [MingKit] and currently main couple of Gen Y the series [MarkKit], Thai BL

**********

The dimpled young guy was on his PC when his room door was opened by someone. He didn't look back as he's playing his game. He didn't wear his headphone so he heard the sound. "Kit!" By the voice of a guy, Kit knew it's his best friend Ohm. "Kit! Kitty! Kitten!"

"Shush you tall oaf. Can't you see I'm on the domain battle? Hold on for a second." Kit didn't need to look back to know that Ohm is pouting to his scolding but obediently went silent and sat on Kit's bed. Kit knew by the sound of stomping heels and slight creak of his bed. They knew each other long enough to know each other mood just from the body language. "I will finish it in 3. Wait a bit." Kit said again and then focused back on his game. Ohm didn't say anything, practically made himself so comfortable on his friend's bed. Exactly in three minutes, Kit finished his battle and placed his character at the safe place so he could be idle without worry before turning to Ohm.

Ohm perked up when he saw Kit turned his game chair to him. "I have something to announce."

"Whoa. What? Why you're so excited?" Kit said chuckling. Ohm's expression at this moment amused him. Ohm grinned.

"Today, I finally got the microphone I have been dying to get. It arrived earlier and my mini-gaming station is all set now." Ohm grinned happily. Kit formed an O. He knew about this. Ohm had been saving so much for his gaming station at the corner of his room. Both of them were avid gamer since young but Kit only played it to release his stress while Ohm was a bit more involved in being a real gamer so he invested so much to even make a little corner he called gaming station in the bedroom.

After he got permission with his parents to do a gaming streamer as his side job, Ohm had been preparing for that. Ohm had been saving for his gaming passion ever since he knew the value of money and it's his deep interest so it's not a sudden start-up that he needed to do from scratch. He just wanted to get the best equipment for him to play multiple games and live-streaming in the best condition. Kit actually was wary with all his enthusiasm given that it's not that you will instantly get big money right after you start, but Ohm had told him he's going to do it for a long time and serious with it so Kit could just support. For now, Ohm's parents agreed for him to do it on weekend and he must not fall from his grade in college. Ohm intended to prove himself and wanted to show that he would be fine if he's becoming a full-fledged streamer in the future. Without the parents knowing, Ohm had been in some gaming competition too before – Kit had been helping to cover up.

"So, you're going to start your channel now?"

"Yeah, I am. But I'm still thinking of some cool name." Ohm sighed. He already all set up to start today but he's still stuck with the name idea for his channel. "I can't decide. Ming had a very cool name and I feel lame with my own idea." Kit just looked at Ohm when the name of his friend came up. Kit knew Ming not personally but had seen him before when he came to find Ohm at the college. From what Ohm told him, Ming is a friend he made through playing game at some minor competition that eventually grew close when they realized they're in the same college. They even had a little crew that always played games together because they're all in the same college.

And another thing is Ming was the whole reason that Ohm suddenly wanted to make his own channel. He's always going behind his parents' back to attend competitions. His parents knew Ohm likes to play video game so much that they never really restrict him from playing as long as their son didn't forget his study. But they never agreed when Ohm wanted to join competition and such because afraid it's going to be a distraction. Ohm even got threatened that his parents are going to sell his gaming stuff if he's being stubborn. Ohm listened for some time but he's not a type to back down easily. That's why Ohm had been going behind their back and luckily he didn't get caught, yet.