[YuZhou] Date

A/N: Hey ^^ I'm back. I hope you will like this one, very short. I will try to bring more fluffy, sweet chapters (and let's pray I will just go down that lane, because me with angst could be cruel) Enjoy! See you again soon~

*********  

Introduction: Pairing name -> YuZhou = Johnny Huang Jingyu (the one on the left) + Timmy Xu Weizhou (the one on the right. Main characters of Addicted webseries, Chinese BL

*********

"Zhouzhou." Jingyu stared at the male. Weizhou raised his brow questioning. Jingyu grinned. "Let's go for a date tomorrow, please?"

"I'm working."

"But it's Valentine. Please? Take a leave." Jingyu scooted closer, holding Weizhou's arm giving a cute grin. Weizhou stared at the other male, frowning.

"You're not the type to celebrate it, why this year?" Jingyu pouted. Weizhou poked it. "You're funny like that, stop it." Weizhou said laughing. Jingyu rolled his eyes.

"Meanie." Jingyu sighed. "Please, please. Let's have a date."

Weizhou sighed. "I'm sorry, hubby. I got important meeting tomorrow." Weizhou said in serious tone. Jingyu bit his lips.

"Then... can you come home early? Please, let's at least have a dinner together." Jingyu pleaded, eyes filled with hopes. Weizhou felt bad seeing those pleading eyes but he was afraid to promise too. He had a big project going on right now and needed extra working hours to make sure he finished the project well. "Zhouzhou..."

"I can't promise you, but I will try. Where to go? I will just go to the place from my office." Jingyu grinned a little.

"Come home. I will cook for you." Weizhou raised his brow.

"I thought you want to eat out?" Jingyu shook his head.

"I want to go out on the day but you will be busy then I will make dinner for you. But-" Jingyu took Weizhou's hand, intertwining their pinky. "By hook or by crook, you owe me a date, okay?" Weizhou smiled.

"Okay." Jingyu beamed and kissed Weizhou's cheek. "I'm sorry I have been busy, Jing."

"It's okay." Jingyu said and nuzzled his face into Weizhou's neck. Weizhou chuckled a little. "That tickles." Jingyu laughed. Weizhou looked at him after Jingyu leaned back. "Why you're eager for tomorrow?" Jingyu pouted.

"That's a secret okay?" Weizhou hummed.

"Oh, really? A surprise for me?" Jingyu nodded. "Okay then, I will be waiting." Jingyu nodded.

"Be right back, I need to pee." Jingyu suddenly said. Weizhou laughed, knowing how random Jingyu could be at times. The male left the couch and Weizhou continued to watch the TV. He felt vibration and looked around, noticing Jingyu's phone on the couch. Suddenly curiosity hit him and Weizhou reached for the phone. There's a new message and he didn't bother to check when he saw Jingyu's manager name on it. He unlocked the phone, it's not a secret anyway. Jingyu had set the password to Weizhou's birthday, while Weizhou used Jingyu's birthday. Weizhou found the last apps Jingyu was using is the browser. He raised his brow when he noticed the search box.

'Tips for successful proposal on Valentine'

"Wha-" Weizhou's cheeks heated up as he understood what Jingyu tried to do. His lips curled. Weizhou jumped when he heard the bathroom door opened and he quickly locked the phone, placing it away on the same place. His heart was beating fast. 'He- he wants to propose?'

"Zhouzhou? Are you okay?" Weizhou jumped a little, startled when Jingyu touched his hand. He didn't realize when did Jingyu sat beside him.

"Oh, I'm fine." Weizhou grinned. Jingyu hummed.

"Okay, it's just that you're spacing out and your cheeks are red." Weizhou blinked, touching his face.

"Uh? Maybe the room is hot." Weizhou smiled crookedly as he fanned his face. Jingyu gave a look but didn't say much. The two turned to the TV and watched in silence. Weizhou at time glanced over Jingyu who didn't notice it at all. After a moment, Weizhou snuggled closer to Jingyu. The latter turned to Weizhou.

"Zhouzhou?"

"I really like you." Jingyu blinked before chuckling. He put his arms around Weizhou.

"Why you're suddenly like this? Xu Weizhou, I love you too." Jingyu said, kissing the crown softly. Weizhou smiled and brought them closer, wanted to cherish the warmth he loved beside him. Jingyu just hugged the other male tight, occasionally kissing Weizhou's hair, ear and cheek as they continued to watch movie on the screen. Weizhou buried his face into the neck, kissing it lovingly.

'Be it however you're going to propose, just now that my answer is always yes, Huang Jingyu.'