[SingtoKrist] Crepe

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

Krist got down from the car that drove him to the set today. P'Yui already waited at the side for him. He looked around. There're not many people there at the moment but you could see youngsters in white uniforms around the place. Krist stretched his neck a little to see the logo at the entrance of the building near him. Bangkok University.

Krist came here today because he had a filming for One Night Steal at the university. Since he knew he will come today, he already informed that guy a week before. Fortunately, the guy also will be at the university but sadly they couldn't meet as that guy's classes were packed the whole day. Krist typed a message telling he had arrived.

"P'Krist." Krist turned and smiled to the sight of a chubby manly guy coming to his way.

"Hello there Pluem. Are you here alone?"

"I'm not sure if others already arrived because I just arrived too." Pluem answered. Krist nodded.

"Let's go." Krist said walking side by side with Pluem where Yui led the way. The two were talking about simple stuffs until they arrived at the room that had been given to the team to use today. Both of them greeted the staffs politely before they're ushered to get ready. Krist was on his phone the whole time texting. Somehow no one tried to disturb him, but most of them knew who Krist was texting with.

Kristtps: Focus on class P'Singto.

Singto: U still reply to me.

Kristtps: Well, I'm bored.

Singto: Same here.

Kristtps: U always focus in class n ignore my text. Weird.

Singto: XD

Singto: Only for today.

Kristtps: Bcos I'm here?

Singto: Bcos u r near but I cannot go c u.

Kristtps: >///<

Kristtps: Who r u? U r not my P'Sing.

Singto: Ao.

Singto: Don't like?

Kristtps: No. I like >///<

Kristtps: Anyway, what's good to eat here?

Kristtps: I'm at a clubroom, saw it at the door.

Singto: My faculty?

Kristtps: I think?

Singto: Then, our cafeteria will b the closest.

Singto: Oh, the fried chicken rice there good.

Singto: Or maybe the tomyum.

Singto: If u opted light food, then there's crepe.

Kristtps: That chocolate crepe?

Singto: Yup. My favourite on-the-go food.

Kristtps: But not filling. Not healthy.

Singto: Hey, don't insult my crepe.

Kristtps: 'my' crepe. Wow. SingCrepe really sailing.

Singto: XD

Singto: Kit. Lol. Are u jealous there?