[QingYu] Confession

Introduction: Pairing name -> QingYu = Wang Qing/Baba (the one on the right) + Feng Jianyu/Dayu (the one on the left). Main characters of Counterattack webseries, Chinese BL

**********

"Qingge." Wang Qing hummed as the sign he was listening. His eyes stuck on his notes, still reading through it. "Qingge, look here."

"Why, Dayu?" Wang Qing looked up, lips pursing a little as his focus was being disturbed. Jianyu gave a silly smile.

"I really, really like you." Wang Qing looked at Jianyu with a blank face, confused with the sudden word. Jianyu just looked at him with a smile. "I really like you."

"What kind of trouble you do this time?" Wang Qing said as he gave the shorter a mocking look. Jianyu instantly pouted his lips.

"Meanie. Why you're saying that?"

"I know you long enough since young. If you're starting this way, 100% sure you got yourself in trouble and you want my help." Wang Qing said lazily and looked back at his notes. Both of them were going to have their final examination in few days and as a student who also worked part-time, Wang Qing didn't have much time to study. So free time was like a gold too him.

"Auch. Hey!" Wang Qing turned, rubbing his head as he glared at Jianyu, the culprit who smacked his head. "What's wrong with you? You know exactly I need to cram as much as possible for the exams. I didn't mind if you want my help but don't need to hit my head." Wang Qing said in annoyance. Jianyu scoffed, hugging himself.

"Okay." Jianyu said shortly and turned to leave. Wang Qing raised his brow and hissed. He got up and caught Jianyu's arms.

"What's up with you today, Dayu?" Wang Qing softened his tone, pulling Jianyu to look at him. Being friends for such a long time, he could read the shorter male easily. And clearly now, Jianyu was upset even though Wang Qing quite sure it's supposed to be him the one who is upset. Well, Jianyu had a strong and hard slap.

Wang Qing frowned once he saw Jianyu's face. "Hey, are you crying?"

"Big fool." Jianyu said under his breath as he hit Wang Qing's shoulder.

"Are you that upset? Hey, come on. I didn't mean to raise my voice, I'm not mad with you. So, tell me. What's wrong?" Jianyu stayed silent, sniffling few times. Wang Qing held his face. "Hey, did someone bully you?"

Jianyu nodded. Wang Qing softly wiped the tears. "Tell me who. I will-"

"You." Wang Qing paused when Jianyu said. He looked at the shorter.

"Huh?" Jianyu grunted before pulling Wang Qing closer, arms wrapped on the nape tightly. Wang Qing's eyes widened when he felt the soft flesh on his lips. It was too sudden and he was too shocked to do anything. But he was aware that Jianyu was kissing him with passion, pressing so close. It was his subconscious mind, he let his hands resting on Jianyu's side making sure the shorter male won't fall.

"I had enough of you being so dumb and everything. Every time I say that, I mean it, you big fool. Even though I use it to get your help." Jianyu said as he pulled away. The distance didn't increase, Jianyu moved a bit just for them to be able seeing each other face. Wang Qing looked into Jianyu's eyes before pressing their forehead.

"How I suppose to know when you do it every time for my help?"

"You're a fool."

"So now, you like me?"

"You're still asking?" Jianyu began to feel annoyed. Wang Qing's lips curled a bit as he tilted his head, inching closer. Jianyu let him be kissed, falling his weight onto Wang Qing. Wang Qing secured his arms around Jianyu's waist.

"Even though I know you like the back of my hand, sometimes I need confirmation too." Wang Qing said on the lips. "So, just now was your confession?"

"What else it could be?"

"Like I said, you need my help." Jianyu scoffed and stepped back, pushing Wang Qing. Wang Qing chuckled, as if he let the shorter male got away. He put force and locked Jianyu in his arms again. "Try to think in my view, Dayu. What if I did the same to you? Would you easily belief? When the cycle repeated for so many years?"

Jianyu fell in silence. Wang Qing brought one hand to hold Jianyu's face. "You don't know how much I suffer from your play. Try to be in my situation who had been silently loving you since we're 15." Jianyu's eyes flicked and he looked up, staring at Wang Qing. Wang Qing exhaled. "9 years of torture."

"Qing..."

"Now, don't you think you're so lucky? And here you're sulking with me at ridiculous reason." Wang Qing said with a smile. Jianyu was staring at him before breaking into sobs. Wang Qing raised his brow before chuckling. "Hey, why are you crying? Gosh." Wang Qing shook his head as he pulled Jianyu into his arms. Jianyu circled his arms tightly around Wang Qing as he cried onto the shoulder. Wang Qing just smiled as he rubbed the moving back. "Dayu... don't cry. This doesn't suit you at all. You're always the fluffy happy sunshine. Why you're such crybaby now?"

"I'm sorry." Jianyu mumbled.

"Hm? I'm not scolding you..."

"I'm sorry for not considering your feelings." Wang Qing let out a soft chuckle.

"No, it's okay Dayu. You don't know and I keep it silent." Jianyu released the hug and wiped his tears. Wang Qing watched and helped to wipe it. Jianyu looked at him with wet eyes.

"I love you. This is a confession. I realize this when it felt empty without you these months." Wang Qing smiled and cupped Jianyu's face.

"Ilove you too, Feng Jianyu. And this is a confession." Jianyu smiled,leaping up to peck on Wang Qing's lips. Wang Qing smiled and pulled Jianyucloser, sharing another kiss. His study time long ago was forgotten, all hecould think now was Jianyu and Jianyu alone. 9 years of crush wasn't an easything, not easy when you're liking a good friend of yours who was such a freespirit and innocent brain like Jianyu.    

*********

A/N: Hey~ Greeting all of you today... huhu. Just suddenly wanna say, thanks if you're reading. To be honest I didn't intend to post any story here but somehow I feel like I just wanna put out my short stories of the pairs I like so here I am. I will be extremely glad with comments and if you like the story, do hit the xiao xingxing up there to vote :) really appreciated everything nice and constructive that come from you readers~ I will try to write more with various ideas to come, for now I hope you like these two oneshot. See you soon ^^