[WinnySatang] Im yours but are you mine?

Introduction: Pairing name -> WinnySatang [SoundWin] = Winny Thanawin [Win] (the one on the left) + Satang Kittiphop [Sound] (the one on the right). Side couple of My School President the series, Thai BL. 
Just for this oneshot, I will be using another name - Winny as Wind & Satang as Sarun

************

Wind looked outside, eyes were straight into the dark that lit a bit by the lights from various source. The surrounding wasn't totally in silent but it was just like a hum in the hearing. Nothing clearly heard, just some white noises. He kept looking outside aimlessly, eyes blanked but mind wandered away working more miles than his sight.

The soft breeze caressed his exposed skin, it was cold but he didn't really feel it. His mind was too occupied to alert him that he's slowly freezing from the night air. Standing at the balcony of fifth floor facing the ocean and port, anyone could feel the cold of the night moreover if you're just wearing a thin shirt and short. But not him at the moment.

A blip of light from the port caught his attention back to the reality. However, his mind replayed a moment of flashback.

Flashing lights from the cameras obstructed his clear sight. He felt some tug at his hand and a voice telling him to keep moving. But his feet were grounded heavy on his stand, his eyes stuck to a direction beyond the flashing lights.

"Wind, Ai'Wind, let's go. You're going to get mobbed by the media." The same voice kept whispering firmly into his ears. His legs were reluctant to move but the pull was stronger this time and there's someone pushing him to move as well. He didn't really register what happened next until he was seated on a seat in the middle of a room somewhere he didn't recognize. Someone was standing in front of him

Wind's eyes looked up when that person held his cheeks and made him looked up. A guy who was standing in front of him... who? Wind couldn't see it clearly, he just realized tears are welling up in his eyes making the view blurry for him. "Wind, Wind. Do you hear me?"

That voice. His best friend.

"Phon..."

"Yes, it's me. Hey, you're safe. I'm here."

"Phon... just now..." His voice cracked terribly. His tears were flowing down.

"Shhh, shhh. It's fine, we talked about it later." His best friend said and gave him a hug. Wind stiffened in the warmth of his friend for a moment before he started to sob. He was wailing like a baby, his heart hurts his head hurts everything is hurt.

Wind's memory got interrupted by the blaring sound of his ringtone from inside. He walked back inside while rubbing his exposed arms, his mind finally able to register the cold and sending signal to his brain. He closed the sliding door and walked towards his phone on the nightstand. He already figured who called him based on the ringtone itself. Wind took a breath, he didn't know what kind of news he would hear from the caller. He tentatively picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hello, Wind. Have you arrived at the place?"

"Um, yeah. I have arrived before the sky is dark."

"How's there? Do you like it?"

"Mm... it's okay."

"Okay, good. Just enjoy your holiday na? Phon told me that he will join you tomorrow, maybe afternoon. I will come as well, once I'm done with the matters here. I-"

"P'Yak, please... just tell me the reason you called me. I know there's something." Wind cut off his manager's words. Yak sighed on the other line.

"Actually, he's here with me. He reached out to me and force me to contact you now, because you blocked him everywhere... Hey, Sarun, wait!" Wind could hear some noise before another voice heard from the other line.

"Wind..."

"I don't want to talk with you."

"Wind, wait. Please, don't hang up yet." Wind exhaled and said nothing. Taking that Wind didn't hang up yet, the guy continued to talk. "Wind, I'm sorry. I know I'm wrong and this is unforgiveable. I don't know how to make it up to you. I'm sorry for being a bad person. I... I'm sorry."

Wind bit his lips. His eyes filled with tears again. "Since when, Sa?"

"The series..."

Wind's emotion rose up. "Six months ago? You have cheated on me for that long??"

"No, no, that's not like that. We're not together. I-"

"So, you started to like her since the series. You grew close to her. You're comfortable with her. You fall out from love with me, your lover for five years and actually your now fiancée, and decided to keep me in the dark? For how long, Sarun?! Our wedding is supposed to be in two months and the whole world knew that!" Wind shouted in anger. "Sarun, what went wrong?"

"Wind, I'm sorry. It's all my fault, I-"

"So, for these months lately. All this while, I have made a fool of myself huh? I'm so stupid. I have been excited for the wedding plan. Whenever people are talking about us, I'm so happy. Everyone around me is congratulating me for having someone like you. And I'm happy too, that I'm becoming yours legally soon. Even to this moment, I'm all yours, Sarun. I love you. I love you so much, with all my heart. And I'm thinking you do too and that you're mine too. My world, my everything. But the reality is so harsh huh." Wind chuckled at his own misery. He heard some sobs on the other line but he didn't care. His heart was broken into pieces. "You're so cruel, Sarun."

"Wind..."

"Keep that apology and the explanation, I don't want to hear anything anymore. If you realize you're at fault and you want to redeem your wrongdoing, go clean up the mess you have done to us, to our family, to our fans. Let me go. We're over, Sarun Anathasett." Wind bit his lips hard after saying all that and cut the call. His legs gave up and he fell down on the floor crying.

'Why it has to be like this... why you have to break me like this, Sa?'

************

A/N: Hello everyone 😊 hahaa it has been soooooo long since last I update in here, almost 2 years?? LOL I just don't have much time and right moment to write something short so yeah (even my long stories also has not progressing huhu, sorry). This is... just a random writing. The title I'm using here, that line already lingered in my head for few weeks but I don't have time to refine and write it down. Today somehow I feel the urge to write some word vomit so this is it. Lacking but it's a oneshot and my usual word vomit so it's expected lolol. However, I didn't expect to take these two as the casts for this word vomit fr 55555 but I guess because earlier I was reading an AU of them, so somehow they just fit right in this lol yeah currently I'm stuck with the series and the casts. Who knows next if I have time I will write more about them. Just if I have time lol. Ah, I have ramble too much. I'm not sure if anyone read this anyway. But yeah, hope you have fun reading some angst lol. Stay safe and healthy everyone, take care. Hope you enjoy this update and see you again 😘

A Collection of KindOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara