[RuiWen] Night

Introduction: Pairing name -> RuiWen = Meng Rui (the one on the right) + Wang Bowen/Xiao Bai (the one on the left). Main characters of Uncontrolled Love, Chinese BL.

*********

"Dinner is done." Bowen called from the kitchen. He was placing the last plate on the table. Patters of heel heard and he saw someone at the kitchen's entrance. Bowen smiled.

"Smell nice."

"Come here, Rui. I know you're hungry." Meng Rui grinned.

"Can I say I'm hungry for you?" Bowen rolled his eyes. Meng Rui laughed and came to sit followed by Bowen later. "Emmm, so delicious." Meng Rui said as he sniffed. Bowen chuckled.

"Eat."

"Okay." Both of them filled their own plate. Eating in silence for a moment before Meng Rui talked. "Babe."

"Yes?"

"I love you." Bowen chuckled with light blush on his cheeks.

"What's wrong with you?" Meng Rui grinned.

"Nothing. I'm just saying." Bowen scoffed.

"Try harder if you wish for a 'good' night, mister." Meng Rui beamed.

"Y'know!"

"Dinner first." Meng Rui pouted.

"Fine." Bowen chuckled and shook his head. Well, he didn't think they won't have a 'good' night after all. He wanted the same after so long caught up with jobs but as always, he won't ever say it or make it easy for the other. Somehow, Bowen loved to tease. And that's one point that Meng Rui loved about his lover too.

Inshort, they spent a 'very good' night that day, right after dinner that theydidn't even tidy up the table.

**********  

A/N: Hey, everyone ^^ I know it had been a while, I'm sorry. Well, I was busy with final exams so I didn't really have time to write something new for this collection huhu. Now that I'm already done with it, I hope I can squeeze my brain to make more story for this collection. I will try my best to come out with more story and more frequent also if can, more longer chapter ^^ Thanks for reading and hit the xiao xingxing if you like, I highly appreciate~!