[SingtoKrist] Thoughts

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat] (in the picture above). Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

A/N: Edited on 11/2/19 10pm. The reason of solo picture above, this is on Krist POV

************

He switched his position from lying on his back to his side. The darkness has long fell upon the room as he needed his rest per his P'Yui's words. But sleep didn't come to him like he wanted. His mind was still active when the time was already showed 2 in the morning. Stressed, he finally succumbed to his unhelpful mind and reached for his phone. Switched it up, he just decided to scroll over Twitter knowing that he shouldn't disturb anyone who might be sleeping already.

Bored, he just clicked on his name hashtag. Today was no event for him and he only went to practice for their upcoming fanmeeting. He was scrolling along the timeline and smiled when he saw nice pictures, his fans' cute captions and some cute moments. And there were short clips of him from previous days, at random things. Suddenly an old post from one of his fansite was quoted and brought up again. A tweet with his picture. What stopped him there was the caption of the quote tweet. 

He looked at the picture in the old tweet. This person always took a good picture of him, he's aware and sometimes saved the picture taken by them. Plus, he was amazed that there almost no edit on his picture that you can see his actual skin colour. He appreciated these kind of pictures thou, moreover if he looked good. He smiled to that thought but got back to his original thought. The quoted tweet. 

He still remembered his feelings when he first time got that ring from fans. It was so beautiful and yet the design was just like how he wanted to have as his couple ring. Well no matter who is the partner... Or not. Maybe his happiness doubled when the ring was meant for him and Singto. Yeah, he wasn't going to deny more. The reason why he kept wearing it because it was perfect on his fourth finger, he liked it a lot and... because it was his and Singto's. It might be not from themselves but fans, but the meaning of the ring was it's a couple ring for him and Singto and the design was just his taste. He was really overflowing with happiness.

Actually he still wanted to wear that ring after the third day he wore it but P'Yui advised him not to do so, in order not to raise question. He understood thou and he's thankful to his manager that always helped to pull him back to reality. He was a person who always put feelings first and he tends to do mistakes. Having P'Yui, he's able to overcome that to be a good artist. Feelings were good but he needed to be wise showing it when he's a public figure, that's what P'Yui always reminded him. 

He sat up on the bed as he switched on the bed lamp. Surely the sleep was long ago left him. He opened the drawer and pulled out a box. There was the ring inside it. He put it on. A small smile placed on his lips. 

"Just if... I'm really that someone's..." He sighed and slowly brought his knees up, hugging it while resting his chin there. He played with the ring on his finger, admiring it shining under the dim light of the bed lamp. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. "Will we ever move a step forward?" 

"Did you not sleep after I tell you to do so?" Krist just rubbed his head when his manager started to question him when they were in the car

"Did you not sleep after I tell you to do so?" Krist just rubbed his head when his manager started to question him when they were in the car. Well, he almost didn't sleep last night and that showed on his face today. Yui stared. "What's in your mind?" Krist shook his head. Yui exhaled. "Then why you're fallen asleep while holding onto that ring?" Krist bit his lips. Yui didn't wait but hit the point just in one go. 

"I..." 

"You think of it again, don't you?" Krist didn't say anything. "I told you to talk with him not keeping it to yourself, its not good." 

"But mae..." 

"Just know that, whatever the outcome, I will try to do everything in my power to protect you and your career. Please, talk to Singto, Kit." Krist bit his lips and looked outside of the window. The silence fell in the car until Krist suddenly said something. 

"Mae... do you think its wise... for us? There are too many thoughts in my head when I'm thinking of it... I..." 

"Whatever fear you had in your mind, believe me it will get better once you come out clean to him." Yui said. "Free yourself, Perawat." 

Krist glanced at Yui who was driving. He took a breath. "Can I meet him first?" Yui smiled. 

"I know you gonna say that, we already get a pass to be late for practice. I'm driving you to his place. Jane told me he called sick today." Krist blinked. 

"Is he okay?" 

"Fine. Just unfinished things related to his class." Krist chuckled to the answer. The ride fell silence again when Krist fell into his thoughts again. But this time, it wasn't scary and heavy like last night. 

'I will take that first step... and hopefully... you will be there beside me, P'Singto.'

************

A/N: Hey~ so I already edit it here and there but remained the same plot. To be honest, I just put this up inspired by the picture, and the ring, and there's no more of this. I'm sorry to anyone who is hoping for a continuation as for now, none of it in plan. If ever happened, I will post it here but the possibility is almost 0 so don't hope on it. Because I'm so close to delete this one, but I keep it as some of you like it.. huhu, it's a wonder when you all like this one when I feel it's like a failure. Anyway, that's that. Have a nice day~ Hope you enjoy this story and see you again 😊