[KongArthit] Our day

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

It was like a blur, some years already passed effortlessly and he felt like it was too surreal for him. Moreover this moment. Stood before him was his own reflection on the body mirror. He, who was in a black suit with white shirt inside and a bow tie, sported a charming look with styled hair and some makeup done by his soon-to-be sister-in-law. Yeah, it's his marriage day.

"Don't turn crazy on your day, Ai'Thit." Arthit snapped out from his reverie when a loud voice rang in the room. He turned and saw the familiar faces. His troupe, a complete one.

"You're lucky that today is his day or you might get a smack, Ai'Bright." The biggest male of the four said to the lanky fair-skinned guy who was the one being loud earlier. Arthit just rolled his eyes when the two ended up bickering like usual. The bulky guy came to him and gave a one arm hug.

"I'm happy for you, Arthit."

"Thanks, Knott. Thanks for making time to come." Knott smiled.

"Of course, he will be here. Our 'dad' can't miss his precious child's wedding." Prem teased. Knott reached to smack Prem. Prem hissed and rubbed his head before enclosed Arthit into his arms. Arthit startled.

"Hoi, Prem. What the hell?" Arthit smacked the back. Prem winced.

"That hurts."

"You're behaving so weird right now."

"I'm just happy, finally you're getting married." Prem said. He released the hug. "I'm just proud of you, Arthit. It's not just Knott followed every steps of your relationship with that junior, me too. Wow, I'm emotional." Prem said. Arthit shook his head and laughed at the ridiculous Prem. Just then, three of them noticed the rowdy duo was still bickering. Knott pressed his nose bridge.

"Stop it, or I will tell the priest to get you two married instead, Bright, Toota." Knott said irritated as he smacked the two's head. Bright and Toota winced.

"Eww, I don't want him. It will be incest." Toota whined.

"Like I want you, you whale."

"Hey!"

"I'm finding the priest now." Knott said and instantly the two shut up. Toota skipped his way to Arthit and congratulated him. Arthit just grinned shyly and as always, Bright teased Arthit that got him a smack. Just like usual, nothing changed much even though now Knott was happily married with Tub and had a 1 years old son and a daughter in the way, Prem was engaged with the junior you know who, Toota settled down with his boyfriend and will be married soon, lastly rich Bright with his bar.

"It feels like just yesterday we met in the university." Toota said. The other guys just smiled and had the same mind. Arthit was back to his own thought, thinking of everything had happened before he came to this day. His wedding day, with his beloved boyfriend cum junior, Kongpob. Today is their day.

 Today is their day