[SingtoKrist] Instagram Story

Introduction: Pairing name -> SingtoKrist [KongArthit] = Singto Prachaya [Kongpob Suthiluck] + Krist Perawat [Arthit Rojnapat]. Main characters of Sotus the series, Thai BL

************

Fiat yawned as he sat down on one of the empty chairs. He felt slightly sleepy while waiting for his turn. He even chose not to look at his phone in his pocket as he felt a continuous vibrate, probably someone texted him but he's lazy to check it now. He thought he should take a nap instead. And there he's, drowsing off.

He almost fell asleep when he felt a presence next to him. He opened his eyes just to notice Krist was lowering down his phone towards him. In the state of drowsiness, Fiat just looked at the phone blankly. Krist who just noticed Fiat's eyes were opened, flustered and chuckled. "I thought you're asleep." Krist said as he stopped his recording. Fiat looked at Krist dumbly, well he's sleepy.

"I'm about too. But you're here." Fiat pursed his lips.

Krist chuckled. "Kor thot. Kor thot. Nah, sleep again. Sleep again." Fiat rubbed his sleepy eyes, decided to stay awake for a while hearing Krist's reply.

"No, you're going to record me sleeping." Krist guffawed and patted Fiat's head.

"Fine, I won't." Krist said and sat down beside Fiat. Fiat just watched the elder who was posting the video he recorded just now before speaking out.

"It had been a while since I last working with you, P'."

"I know right. Ah, it brought memories now you mention it." Krist pouted. Fiat just smiled.

"Memories eh?" Fiat grinned. "Mama~"

Krist laughed. "This kid. Yes, yes, son." Fiat also laughed.

"Where's my papa?" Fiat teased. Krist looked at Fiat for a while and shrugged. Fiat noticed the slight change in Krist's expression in between. He tilted his head slightly.

"Have you been contact with P'Oaujun?" Krist asked. Fiat noticed Krist tried to change the topic. He just followed along.

"Occasionally, sometimes." Krist just nodded and played with his phone. The silence settled in between them, not something awkward thou. Fiat decided not to extend the conversation and took out his phone as well remembering the vibrate he felt earlier. True to his guess, someone DM-ed him on Instagram. He also saw Krist tagged him on a story. He's sure it's the video earlier. Fiat opened the earlier DM.

phaelynlin: *share a story

phaelynlin: nong! Look at ur papa.

Fiat opened the story shared by his online friend. It was a story posted by Singto. Recording someone sleeping on the chairs but face can't be seen, however the person was tagged on the post. Fiat raised his brow. 'Oh, P'Singto is recording his other series.'

Fiat glanced at Krist. The said guy was scrolling his phone but with a bored look. Fiat knew that look, Krist was sleepy but pissed off as well. Fiat turned back to his phone with a smile and about to reply his friend when there's another message.

phaelynlin: oh ho! Mama try to take a video of u sleeping? Ehhhh, why so coincidence eh eh?

Fiat chuckled. He then continued to type a reply.

fiat_pattadon: phi, u said u are my sis. If he's my papa, that's ur papa too 555

fiat_pattadon: I just know that papa is filming today

phaelynlin: eh wait! U with mama today? U didn't tell me TT

fiat_pattadon: hahaha I don't think it's coincidence.