"You mean, how you're pregnant and some descendant bond got my aunt pregnant." Hayley looked at him in shock while Y/n chuckled. Tyler scoffed. "A hybrid baby, yeah I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned." He pulled Y/n's leather jacket back so that her shoulder and birthmark were exposed. "This crescent birthmark my aunt gave you means you come from some big shot family, some kind of royalty to the werewolves of this region and this right here, this is all that's left of them." Hayley looked around and saw a blonde girl with something on her shoulder. "Hey, help us." She asked her but she ran away. "They can't help you. They're in the woods, hiding in the woods because they've been persecuted for decades by vampires." Suddenly, they saw a guy walk up to Y/n, Hayley, and Tyler. "Is that them?" Hayley looked at Tyler while Y/n stood next to Tyler. "Yeah, Dwayne. Get that one." He said pointing to Hayley. "Get her inside. I need to speak with my aunt." He puts a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Tyler!" Hayley yelled as Dwayne grabbed her, taking her inside the cabin. "Tyler."

Tyler turns to Y/n. "So, why'd you leave Mystic Falls and never return." She sighs. "You were already nine. Which means the Gilbert twins were nine as well. Almost ten. If I stayed longer the resemblance between me and the Gilbert's would've been confusing for you. If I disappeared at a young age for you, you wouldn't have remembered what I had looked like, which means you wouldn't compare the resemblance between me and Allison." He looks at her with a look in his eyes. He nods and points inside. She understands and starts walking before turning around to see him walking away before heading inside.

Sabine, is using Klaus' blood to locate the girls. Sabine tells them about the exiled wolves and they think that Hayley and Y/n left on their own to find them.

Josh and Marcel share a few laughs before Marcel tells Josh that he saw him at the plantation house.

Elijah and Klaus go walking through the Bayou. As they talk, Klaus picks up a scent, but it's not neither of the girls. They find the car that Tyler was using, Elijah questing why Tyler would kidnap them.

Marcel takes Josh to Davina, so she can erase all of Klaus' compulsion.

•~•~•

Hayley and Y/n were bound to an old-fashioned stove, Hayley was trying to break free but all she was doing was hurting her wrist. Y/n sat there with a smile on her face as she hears Hayley's attempts to break free. Hayley looked up when she saw the douche that brought them. "Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately, protecting us like it instinctively knows we're part of its pack. You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want. Was it you?" Both Y/n and Tyler shook their heads. "No, but you're right. Only hybrids can control when they change and I'm the only one left besides Klaus, which is why we're here." "Whatever you think you're doing, you know that the whole Original family has made some sort of pact or something to keep us and the babies safe. So if you hurt us, they'll kill you." "One, I'm not here to hurt my aunt. Two, what makes you think I'm afraid to die?" Hayley looked at him and realized he would do whatever it takes to beat Klaus. The door opened again and Dwayne walked in.

"You're ready for this?" Tyler asked him. "Let's do it." He answered. Tyler then pulled out a syringe out of his bag. It was huge! Much bigger then the last one, that she was almost stabbed with. Hayley's eyes widened. "What are you doing." Y/n knew what was gonna happen and braced herself. Dwayne grabbed Hayley. "Tyler, please. No, Tyler." Hayley cried as Tyler came closer. Tears welled in Y/n's eyes. "Klaus destroyed everything good in my life. So I'm gonna take away the things he wants most." Hayley realized that he was going to hurt the babies. "No, please! Tyler, please!" He ignored her as he stabbed the syringe into her stomach. Both girls cried out in pain. He pulled the syringe with the babies blood out and walked over to Dwayne, injecting him before snapping his neck. Hayley gasped as Dwayne fell to the floor, dead.