Chapter 14

[Sly]

I can do this, I can be bait, it's not that hard and once Jordan snags me I'll be helping Ze get out. I know Seamus doesn't like this, but it's the only way we can get progress.

"Promise me you won't let him do anything to you."  Seamus says, "Is the tracker hidden well?"

I nod, "It is." I say, "It's in a perfectly safe place on my body. You'll find me in minutes."

"I hope so, I don't know what I'd do if I lost you to him." He whispers, giving me a soft kiss.

I return it, "You won't, he'll never keep us separated." I say, "We'll always be connected, with our minds and our hearts. He'll never keep us apart."

He looks like he's about to cry, but he keeps it in. "Alright, I'll miss you." He whispers.

"I'll miss you too." I whisper, pulling him into one last long kiss to relax us both.

He holds me close to him, not letting me go. He's doing this again, he's going to hold onto me and hope I change my mind, but I won't, I'm doing this.

"Sly, come on it's time to go." Chilled says, "Kevin tracked down Jordan, he's been going to this little café every day, getting two orders of food."

"At least he's feeding Ze.' Aleks says quietly, "He, didn't fed me when he.."

"Hush." Chilled says, "Don't, give me thoughts."

Aleks nods, looking down at the floor, "Alright, so I'll, go to that café, sit there and then make sure he sees me."

"Be safe, please?" Seamus asks.

"Promise." I whisper, giving him a soft kiss, "What's the café Kevin?"

"Café stoked, it's in Escondido, not that far from here." Kevin says, "He's been there every day at least twice, once for lunch and once for dinner."

"And it's almost dinner now." I say, "I better get going."

"Want me to drive you?" Seamus asks.

I shake my head, "I don't want you to see me get taken." I say, "Aleks is going to drive me, you keep a tight hold on that tracker."

He nods, holding the device close to him, like a stuffed animal. Aleks gives Kevin a soft kiss before walking with me to the car.

"So you're really going to do this?" Aleks asks.

I nod, "Anything to save my homies." I say, getting into the car.

He sighs but nods, getting into the driver's side. "Be save, okay?"

I nod, "You sound like Seamus." I say.

"I, guess I am Seamus when it comes to your safety." He says, "I still care about you in that since, hell, I still love you Sly. Kevin knows, and he's sticking with me through it. If you're not back in less than three days, I'm going to turn into Seamus, and worry, and go find you, and lose sleep."

Wow he still, he loves me. I didn't know he felt like that. How did I not notice that my best friend loves me? "I'll be safe, I promise." I whisper.

"Good," he says, pulling into a parking lot, "So I'll, see you when we trace you."

I nod, thinking a minute but I lean over and kiss his cheek. "Take care Aleks, I'll see you, hopefully, in a few hours."

He nods, a blush coming onto his cheeks. I smile slightly and get out, shoving my hands in my pockets, heading into the café. I look around, it's a pretty nice place, I bet everyone thinks Jordan's such a sweet guy.

I take a seat and play with my phone, just waiting for Jordan to pop in. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty scared right now, but I can do this, for the group.

"Good evening Mathew." Mathew? That's a cool name. I turn to look and, oh, not so much of a cool name, wait, why is he going by Mathew?!

"Morning Terra, the usual please." Jordan says, handing the woman some money, "And keep the change for yourself."

The girl blushes and nods, calling out Jordan's order. Is he, trying to flirt with this poor girl? Now I really hope he does go back to jail. No one needs to live through his bull shit, especially not a young girl like her. She looks no older than 20, she looks younger than Aleks!

He gets handed his order and he starts to leave, time to make myself known. I gave Seamus my SD card, told him to keep it safe since I know my phone won't be going with me.

I pull my phone out and act like I'm leaving while talking to Seamus. "No, I love you more." I say in a playful tone, "I miss you so much, I'm sorry I didn't come home with you."

I walk right past Jordan, acting like I didn't see him. "Yea, Chilled needs me, since Ze went missing he's really, really depressed. You take care of Chef for me. Give her lots of hugs and kisses."

I continue to walk, hearing someone close to me. "I'll see you in a few days, I love you."

I 'hang up' on my phone and shove my hands back into my pockets. Come on Jordan, grab me, you know you want to. I'm alone, I just 'got off the phone,' and I'm easy pickings.

Just when I think he's given up, I feel myself get pulled into an alley, and my mouth instantly covered. "Make a single sound and I make it worse."

Thought so, asshole, you can't resist easy pickings. He slips something around my mouth then something over my eyes so I can't see.  He then ties my hands up and starts pulling me somewhere.

I hear a door get opened, and then I get pushed in and the door gets closed behind me. I hear another door open and close, and soon a car starts up.

This is it, he has me, now the tracker should be moving extremely fast and they should know he has me. You're fucked Jordan, you picked the wrong day to grab me.