Chapter 4

[Ze]

Chilled and I wandered around all morning, looking at everything we could before lunch. We then met up with Seamus and Sly so we can go get something to eat.

Finding them was hard, between fans stopping both us and them for things, I'm surprised we got out of there before noon. Thank God for panels.

I heard James was going to be at the Polaris panel, since the Creatures are dead. So a lot of people went there, since most of the guys are still with Polaris, James is just, higher up there.

I want to bring something up with Anthony, making the Derp Crew a bit more than what it is. Like our own YouTube Channel. I know he doesn't like the professional thing, but I won't go that far. I think a group YouTube would be fun.

"There you are." I say, seeing Seamus and Sly run over to us.

"Sorry, fans, pictures, stuff." Sly says, panting.

"Yea, what he said." Seamus says.

"Yea, same here, only not as many as two ex-Creatures." I say.

"You're an ex-Creature too." Seamus says.

"Yes, but I wasn't one of the office Creatures. You guys got more love than Nick and I." I say, "Anyways, I have something I want to share at lunch, actually a few things."

"Alright well, let's go." Sly says, leading the way.

We walked to lunch, because it wasn't that far. We just got Taco Bell, because I was craving, and Sly begged Seamus so, Taco Bell it is.

We got our order and sat down to eat and talk. "Alright, what is it Ze?" Seamus asks.

"It's actually two things." I say, "One for Anthony, and one for you guys."

"Okay, which do you want to say first?" Chilled asks.

"Yours, I want to get the guys together and see if they want to commit to a group channel." I say, "I'm not thinking anything professional, just something fun we can do."

"That sounds like a great idea, but what would we call it? Just, The Derp Crew?" Chilled asks.

"I was thinking something, The Derp Domain." I smile, "Since it'll be ours."

He smiles, "Great idea." He says.

"Alright, now what's for us?" Sly asks.

"I've, been hearing things around the convention." I say, "I tried to ignore it but I just, can't."

"What is it?" Seamus asks.

"I, I heard people saying that, Jordan was around." I whisper, "That he was, at the convention, meaning he's out. It hasn't been two years, why would he be out?"

"Bastard was probably a little angel." Chilled mutters, "Regardless, he's not coming near you or Sly."

"That's right, we're protecting you both." Seamus says.

"I still have nightmares." I whisper, looking down at my food.

"I know baby, but he can't hurt you here." Chilled whispers, "He can't do anything to you in a public place."

I nod, "I know." I whisper, "Anyways, no more sadness. Let's enjoy today."

"Yea, our past needs to stay there." Sly smiles, "Let's focus on the future." He takes Seamus' hand in his, which Seamus locks their fingers together.

I continue eating, trying to clear my mind. Jordan's not here, and if he is, he can't do anything. He can't hurt me or Sly, ever again. We're safe, and there's nothing he can do about it.