Chapter 9

[Ze]

It's been hours since Jordan's been back down here, I'm fucking starving. He's going to kill me, there's no way he's not killing me. He left me alone in this room for hours without food, water or light.

The door opens, letting in a blinding light. "Hey, you're still alive." Jordan says, "Good, I need you that way."

"You have a weird way of showing it." I mutter.

"Oh, shut up and let me feed you." He says, unwrapping a burger, "Open."

I glare at him, but open my mouth, I'm starving right now. He feeds me the burger, which I'm trying to ignore that fact. I only like it when Chilled feeds me, because Chilled is bae.

"So, your little boy toy was keeping a pretty tight grip on Sly, but Seamus was nowhere to be found." He says.

"And you're telling me this why?" I ask.

"Well, if he doesn't get lost, I'll have to take him from Anthony." He hums, "I was hoping I didn't have to, fight anyone, but I will if I must."

I glare at him, "I swear to god Jordan if you hurt my Chilled." I say.

"OH, shut up and eat." He says, shoving some fries in my mouth. "Be lucky I'm feeding you right now."

"Well if you took my hands out of these restraints." I say.

"Ha, funny, real funny." He says, holding the cup of soda, "Drink."

I glare at him, but take small sips. I hate this so much, I won't be able to let Chilled feed me for a month after this. I'll never be clean.

"Good, now, I'm going to have a little fun." He says once everything's gone.

"What kind of fun?" I ask.

He smirks at me, his hand darting right into my pants. "This kind." He says, gripping me firmly and pulling me out of my boxers and pants.

I cry slightly, "J-Jordan, come on now, you, you don't have to do this." I say, this hurts already, his grip is so tight.

"Oh, I think I do." He says, stroking me, "I want you to feel as shitty as you can, and that means cuming for another man."

"I'll never cum for you." I say, "You don't deserve my orgasm."

He smirks, "Bodies have a weird way of ejaculating." He says, "I used to say I wouldn't release either, when I was getting fucked in the ass every fucking day. But guess what, I did, and once I did, I started accepting it. I was used to it, I didn't like it, but I made myself like it, so the pain would stop. And that, is exactly what I'll be doing to you."

He pulls himself out and takes us both into one of his hands, stroking us together. I cry slightly, closing my eyes. I don't want to look at him, I can't. I just have to hold it, and not let him have the satisfaction."

"Come on Steven, just accept it." He whispers, "Moan with me, grind with me, don't fight it."

"N-never." I say, shaking slightly, "Don't do this Jordan, please."

"Come on Steven." He moans at me, leaning down and kissing the head of my dick. "No one will hear you, no one will know, just have a good time with me."

"N-never." I say again, "I'll never, have a good time with you. You'll have to rape me, because I will never consent to having sex with you."

He smirks, "Fine," He says, lifting my waist up to pull my pants and boxers off, "Have it your way."

He keeps my legs up and pushes himself into me, making my cry and scream in pain while he thrusts in and out of me roughly. Maybe rape was a bad thing to mention.

"Jordan, please, stop!" I beg, "Please, I'll do anything, just make the pain stop."

He stops mid thrust, still being deep in me, "Anything huh?" He asks.

I nod, tears slipping down my cheeks. "Please, don't fuck me anymore, it hurts." I whisper, shaking.

"Okay." He says, pulling out. "Instead, you have to moan and suck on me until I cum. Then you swallow every bit of me. And, you have to let yourself cum when I do things to you. You do that, I won't roughly fuck you anymore. Deal?"

I nod, whimpering, "D-deal."

"Good, now, moan for me." He says, stroking us together again.

I force out my moans, I feel so fucking dirty for this. But I can't take his roughness, I just can't, so I'll give him this. I'll fake moans, force orgasms, and suck him off, if that means he never fucks me again.