Chapter 12

[Ze]

It's been two days, at least, and every time Jordan comes back without Sly, he takes his frustration out on me, sexually. I hate this so much, but I can't really fight back since I'm tied down and under his command.

He hasn't tried to fuck my since I agreed to moan and cum for him, which is a good thing. The only one I want in me is Anthony, I don't even want him touching me, but I can't stop him.

He's out there again, he'll be back soon, he has to feed me still for tonight and, well, I need to take his frustration. I just want my Anthony, I won't even talk to him, because I want anyone that's not him.

I still don't know why he's fully doing this to me. Revenge can't be the only thing he wants. He's been sexually touching me, but that's it. No beating, no yelling, no, anything.

I don't know why, but he's being nice, other than, the sexual touching. Even then he's being sweet with his words. He's even calling me, baby.

I don't know what he's trying to accomplish here, but it won't work. I'll never say those words back I'll never fully give him what he wants. He can sweet talk me all he wants.

I hear the door open, making me look away, since it's still dark in here and that lets light in and hurts my eyes. "Hey baby." Jordan says, coming over to me. "I have your food."

I don't say anything, I never say anything. I stopped talking to him, the only thing he gets out of me are the small moans that I force out, and that's it.

"Come on, don't be like that." He says, kneeling in front of me. "Talk to me, cutie."

I glare at him, he needs to stop with the pet names. They're not helping him at all. "Fuck you." I mutter.

He sucks his teeth, "Babe, don't be so mean." He says, kissing my cheek. "I have lunch."

"I rather starve than have another meal be fed to me by you." I say.

"I don't want you to starve." He says, pulling out the bag of fast food. "Come on, eat up."

"Untie me and I will." I say.

He shakes his head, 'If I untie you, you'll run off." He says, unwrapping a chicken sandwich, "Open."

"What do you think you'll accomplish by being like this?" I ask.

"My intentions are mine to know." He says.

"Great." I mutter, he is planning something and it has something to do with him being all, weird. I honestly liked it better when he was swearing at me and threatening to fuck me if I didn't moan.

"Come on baby, eat." He says, holding the food to my mouth.

I glare at him again before taking a bite. I'm hungry, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it. He continues to feed me, smiling at me and continues to call me baby.

I hate this, I hate this so fucking much. I just want my Chilled, my prince, my knight in shining armor. I need him to save me from this, beast, because that's what Jordan's turned into. A bipolar beast who needs to be slain.