Chapter 13

[Seamus]

"No, absolutely not." I say.

"But babe I..."

"No Sly, you're not going to be used as fucking bait!" I shout, "I don't care how much Chilled paid you, you're not doing it!"

"I didn't pay him anything." Chilled says, "I didn't even mention it, or ask him, or anything. Don't bring me into this."

We're at Anthony's and Ze's place, the convention was over, not like we went after we found out Ze was missing. Sly wouldn't go home until we found Ze and put Jordan back in jail, and I couldn't fight him.

"I don't care whose idea it is, I'm not losing Sly too." I say, "What if he searches you."

"I'll put it in plastic and put it like, between my ass cheeks, I don't know." Sly says, "Seamus, this is our only option. He won't search me too much, he'll just take my phone, discard it, which is why I'm leaving my SD card here so I don't lose everything, and then he'll probably tie me up like he did Aleks.

"I still don't like talking about that." Aleks mutters, clinging to Kevin.

"Yea, don't bring that up." Kevin says, holding Aleks close.

Aleks wouldn't go home either, because he wants to testify about what Jordan did and, well, he's with Kevin, like, with Kevin. Good for him, he found happiness too.

"I don't care what you think he'll do, I'm not letting him grab you." I say, "That's final Sly."

"So you rather have Ze be gone for possibly forever?" Sly asks.

"Instead of having you be with him and possibly gone forever? Yes." I say, "I'm sorry Sly, I know Ze's our friend, but you're my boyfriend, and you come before everyone else. I'm not going to have you missing too."

"Seamus, listen to me." Sly says, "I, am not Ze. I'm stronger than him, older than him, bigger than him, I can put up a fight if I get grabbed. If you're nearby, Jordan can grab me, and you can grab him."

"Then what?" I ask, "That doesn't find Ze, that grabs us an asshole. If James wouldn't tell me shit, then what makes you think Jordan will?"

"Because we can get the police involved, and they can get him to talk. If not, they'll get a search warrant for everyone's homes until they find Ze. Seamus you have to let me do this. This is the only way we can get Ze back safe."

I glare slightly, "I don't like this."

"And you think I do?" Sly asks, "Seamus, we do things when we need to, not because we want to."

"Why do you need to?" I ask.

"Because he wants me, I know he does." Sly says, "He wants me for putting him in jail, why else would he of taken Ze? One of the two people who testified against him."

"But he could also be doing it to hurt us." I say.

"Why would he want to hurt you?" Sly asks, "You or Chilled. Sure, Chilled kept Ze from Sp00n, but that was all Ze's choice, I'm 100% sure they weren't together before he got there."

"We weren't." Chilled mutters, "We didn't get together for a while after he came home. He was scared to come near me or talk to me about what happened."

"Sounds like how I was with Kevin," Aleks murmurs, putting his face in Kevin's chest.

"I'm glad you told me through, and now I can help you." Kevin says, stroking Aleks' hair back, which was growing again.

"Look, I don't care, who was with him when that happened." I say, "He's obviously going after the ones who put him in jail, if Aleks would of testified before and he got out he'd probably go after Aleks too."

"Now I don't want to testify." Aleks says.

"He won't get you baby, we won't go to any conventions until we know his sentence, hopefully it's life." Kevin says.

"It will be, after we all testify about the crap he's done." I say, "Kidnapping, molestation, assault. He's done for."

"Why not give him another act of kidnapping?" Sly asks.

"I said no." I say, "You're not being put in harm's way. I'm just lucky Aleks was and still kind of is still a weakling and didn't beat you like James did me when I left."

"No, but Jordan did." Sly says, "Because I didn't do what he said. If I do what he says, he won't hit me or do anything to me. That's how he works Seamus, if he doesn't get his way, he hurts you until you do what he wants."

"And he wants you." I say, "And I don't want him to have you."

"I know, but he'll never have me, like that. You'll always have me." Sly says, "But once he's got me, maybe we'll have better luck, especially if we have a tracker on me."

I sigh, he's not going to give this up. "Fine, but I'm putting the tracker on you, you're not leaving my side until then, and you're going to give a thousand kisses before you go."

He leans up and gives me a soft kiss, "One." He giggles.

I give him another kiss. "Two." This is going to be so hard on me, I don't want this to happen, but he won't give it up. I just hope he's right and this works.