Notes and Updates

So, I would, first of all, want to say that the previous chapter is the very last chapter of this book.

I'll let that sink in for a moment.

---

Okay, now second of all, I don't know if I'll be on Wattpad as much as I was before. All of my work has been piling up and it doesn't help that first term is ending soon. I'm taking one of the hardest electives in my school and I have an essay due.

However, I'll occasionally check up and maybe post a chapter here and then. It won't be until maybe a week or two until I'll upload more frequently I suppose.

Another thing as well.

Lately, I've been finding myself really bored with Team Crafted and co. But I don't want to just suddenly shift over to a totally new fandom since I know most of you guys are TC lovers. So, depending on what happens after, I don't know if I'll even have the inspiration to write.

I'm really sorry about this especially since most of my friends on here are practically gone and they were amazing writers. Its been months since I last talked to them and I'm sad that I'm thinking about leaving like them.

However, for now, this is just a hiatus.

Keep being lovely and terrific, my lovelies. Thank you for all the support of this book. It's truly amazing.

I love you all. <3