Chosen

Chapter 13 - Chosen

I was, once again, in front of the computer with no ideas at all and maybe it wasn't the best idea in the world, asking Jerome when he had too mich coffee. It was 5 in the afternoon, but he thought drinking a couple cups of coffee would turn out well.

Here he was, running around as he yelled in joy. His hyperness had died down a little in the last 10 minutes and he was starting to tire out a little bit.

I sat in front of the computer, biting my lower lip. I originally came here to ask Jerome for a few usernames I could use, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. It didn't help that I had a hard time being creative at times.

"Oof!"

I turned around to see Jerome on the cold, hard ground. He looked a little dazed, other than that, he seemed to be back to his normal state. All of his hyperness was gone, thank goodness.

"So what's up, Maya?" He asked, bending down to see the computer screen. His brows furrowed as he read the screen, but grinned at the end.

"You're making an account? Of course, I'll help! I'm the Pope, so be lucky that I didn't revoke you, Maya." He joked, making a reference joke about his videos.

"Anyways, I already have one for you and it was not take yet, so win-win." He grinned, typing in the username.

MayaDaBacca, it read.

I tested out the name in my head for a moment. It was a simple and short name, even rhyming. I nodded at Jerome who clicked enter. I typed in all of my credit card information, making sure that Jerome was looking away.

After that, Jerome helped me with downloading thr game on my laptop that I had brought for the very reason. He clicked a few buttons and the icom for Minecraft was right there, ready to be played.

"Want to join me on a private server, Maya?" He offered. I shook my head yes, excited to play the game that's everyone been talking about for a few years.

"Hey, Maya, what happened to the other guys?"

I shrugged.

Thanks to @laurenkaay for the username for Maya! Also, thank you to the others that did comment a username. :) -Quilly!