Life

- Chapter Four

Anglia froze for a moment. It didn't really faze me as I already knew that this might happen. What I didn't expect was that Anglia would actually tell me everything. She was open with me on almost everything, but even she had secrets that have to be kept private.

"Well, it all started last year. March 26..."

Flashback - Anglia's POV

I was wondering if I should really do this. The choice I faced would have a major impact on my life. Would I become one of them? Would I even be successful?

My mind screamed no, but as cliché as it sounds, everything else said yes.

All the information was filled out and I made sure that everything was right. All I had to do was click the button. It seemed like it happened in slow motion, but it finally happened.

The single click changed my life.

It started out small, my channel, just like everyone else. I just made short videos to occasionally post for fun. They were all about my favorite hobby: gaming.

Soon, I had started getting more subs. It brought me up to a 1000. Thought it was a small number compared to others, it was a special number to me.

A guy named Brandon, whose channel is PeteZahHutt,came up to me and asked if I wanted to record with him. Other friend of his asked me too.

If he hadn't noticed me, I would've never gotten to 50000 subscribers and met his other friend, Mat the NoochM. He made me reach 80000.

And by a lucky chance, I became part of Youtube and started to work for money. But I didn't care about that that much; I just loved making videos and making my subscribers happier.

Flashback End

"I'm happy for you, Anglia." I smiled softly.

"Thanks. And for not laughing or anything bad, I'll take you to meet Brandon. He's a cool guy."

I nodded.

"And it would be rude of me not to. I mean, I'm already rude, but whatever." She joked.

We took a right instead of a left and we reached the highway. I didn't like highways much; to me, if you're not careful, you could die easily with all the speed and possible irresponsible drivers.

"We're almost there." Anglia reassured me.

I smiled weakly.

She's always nice to me, makes sure everything's all right, and always somehow ends up with time for me. I feel rotten, that I'm not doing my best to be a good friend. If I even am a friend.

"All right, this is Brandon's home!" Anglia said in a peppy voice. She usually never this happy.

Anglia stopped the car near his house, giving me a good look at it. It was a two-story house, the exterior just a simple creme color with pale blue trimmings and white blinds. The door was an oak wood door and next to it was a potted bamboo plant.

I got out of the car and walked up to the door, my finger stopping near the doorbell.I was trying to be louder or getting out of my comfort zone, at least. So, I rang the doorbell.

Almost instantly, loud crashes were heard and the door opened, revealing four guys just staring at the two of us. I flinched a little at the attention but didn't hide from them.

"Good job, Marse! You didn't hide that time!"

"Thanks, Anglia."

I turned to the group by the door.

"Marse, meet my Youtube buddies! Jerome, Mitch, Mat, and Brandon, of course."

---

This is where stuff now starts. Heheheh.