Friend

- Chapter Two

My foot tapped impatiently on the sidewalk as I waited for my friend to pick me up. She already finished high school and decided to become a part time Youtuber. She never really told me who insipred her, though. All I knew and cared about was that she was happy.

A car honked right next to me, making me jump up. The window rolled down and Anglia's grinning face was revealed. Her hair was in a usual high ponytail, the purple tips jumping out from her dark brown, almost black, hair.

"Are you getting in or no?" She joked, unlocking the door for me. I got in the back seat and saw her green, gold-flecked eyes watching me in the little mirror.

"You ready to roll?" I just sighed and Anglia finally started the drive back home. It wasn't that far away, but still long enough that driving would be better.

We stayed silent for the whole ride, just enjoying Anglia's selection of Electronica music. I didn't really like the music, but I didn't mind it at all. At least it wasn't crap.

Soon, we were home. The house was only one story, but had more than enough rooms. The front of the house a soft, creme color while the door was painted an extremely pale blue. The garage door was a snow white color.

"Hurry up and just drop your stuff at the living room. We have to go somewhere." Anglia said, now standing outside her car, twirling her keys around her finger.

Nodding, I opened the door and dropped it near the couch before returning outside and locking the door. Anglia stopped twirling her keys, giving a guy across the street an evil eye.

When we first became friends, she told me hated hats with a burning passion. She couldn't explain why; she just hated it and told me she would rip it off my head if I wore one. The guy across the street was wearing a viser, one of Anglia's most hated hats.

"Why do people think hats are all this and that?" She grumbled, starting the engine after getting in the car. I just shrugged and went on Twitter on my phone.

Checking my followers, I was surprised to see I had over 200. One of them was Anglia herself. I clicked on her Twitter and saw she had over 5k followers, but only followed 5 people.

PeteZahHutt,NoochM,ASFJerome,BajanCanadian and me. I didn't know how I felt about this. I was pondering if I should ask her.

No, she probably won't. And anyways, that would me nosy.

But the thought of her keeping a secret from me made me unsettled still.