Inspiration

Chapter 12

It's been a week already after that.

I've been wanting to make one, but the username was making it hard for me. I could have a name like MayaASF, but someone probably already has it.

There are tons of people out there with Maya as their name. There were already 4 at my very own school which I hated right now.

My math teacher, Mr. Chael, was in a very foul mood today. He was usually really quiet and nice; almost every single student loved him. But he was making every one of us in his class hate him with a burning passion.

He kept glaring at us, playing favorites, yelled at us, and even cursed at us. A few cussed back.

Another swear off had begun again between a kid named Noah and Mr. Chael. Right as they're about to punch each other, the door opened to reveal someone. The principal.

"Marse Brass, you're going home early today." He smiled at me, making me sigh in relief.

I bid everyone a farewell before rushing out of the classroom, still trying to fit my things back in my backpack. I opened up the front doors of the school to reveal Jerome and Brandon.

"What's up?" Jerome beamed, his hat forwards this time. Brandon just nodded at me before he got in the car. Jerome and I followed suit.

"Anglia would have picked you up, but she had to work an extra shift at Lare's. She'll be working an extra until next month on the third Wednesday." Brandon informed me.

"Okay. . ." I muttered, counting down tbe days.

Today was March 1st.

47 days.

Okay. Two people responded. They both had the same idea: MayaASF. I was going to use it, but it seems way too obvious, right?

So, this is just a really quick filler update. I need that username to continue the story.

Thanks to @EmilyLachinette & @JordyLivesMC for actually responding.