Is It Him?

Hi there!

Edited by ladymaryterrace

Off you go!

DOUGLAS' POV

We leave the pub and head towards the tube station to catch our red line train back to our place with a tipsy Cesar who is stroking my private parts

I take his Oyster card off him because I am sure he will be unable to use it himself. He is quite drunk and will need my help to go down the escalators.

As we walk through the gates of the tube station, I see that the lift is unoccupied and press the button. The doors open and we get in, with Cesar slumping against the wall and trying to go to sleep. I distract the only way I know and we reach the Eastbound platform of the red line and wait for the doors to open.

"Cesar, move!" I command him out of the lift.

"Hmmm, are you that eager to be inside me?" He says suggestively, reaching for my crotch.

I slap his hand away and hit him behind his head.

"Pervert! We are in a public place." I hiss at him.

All of a sudden, he does something unexpected that catches me off guard. He kneels before me, with his arms holding my hips. He presses his face against my crotch and starts to simulate oral sex. Even though there are very few people on the platform, I am concerned about the CCTV cameras that record everything that happens on platforms.

I hold his head with both hands and force him away, distancing him from me, making him fall on his ass.

"Are you crazy?" I raise my voice at him while he looks shocked at me and surprised by my action.

"Do you want us to get arrested for what you are doing right now?" I say not knowing the right term to use in this situation because of how perplexed I am now.

"Get up and take a seat!" I order him pointing to the available place.

"The train will arrive in ten minutes, so stay quiet in the place I told you so." He obeys and pouts like a child. I sigh deeply to control my anger that I never thought I had inside of me.

What is wrong with him? The other times he ingested alcohol he never behaved like that.

The train arrives ten minutes later so I tug Cesar to stand up so that we can get on the train. He gets in, sits down but I go to the other side of the carriage to avoid him. He gets upset and walks over to where I am sitting.

"I am sorry." He says with an ashamed expression and leans toward my shoulder. I don't say anything without trusting to open my mouth until I am much calmer.

Suddenly, he stands up and starts making a scene that attracts the attention of the other commuters who whisper to each other. Cesar apologises profusely but I get so embarrassed that my face turns red.

Looking into his eyes, I try to ignore what is happening around me and keep my calm. Peace falls upon me and I look him in the eyes again. "Sit down and sleep!" I command calmly, feeling a strength inside me.

Suddenly, he stops his actions and, like he was hypnotized, sits down and closes his eyes.

"What in the Creator's name was that?" I whisper to myself, unsure at what happened a few seconds ago. I can't figure it out.

I wonder what that strange feeling of power inside of me was all about when I said those words to Cesar. What in God's name is it? Every time I think about it, my head hurts badly and I feel very nauseous even to the point where I can almost taste bile in my mouth. I decided not to get too stressed about it, relax and the feeling disappeared.

***

As soon as we get home, I unlock the front door and get him onto the bed and under the sheets. I take a pillow and a blanket from the wardrobe and make myself comfortable on the couch.

BARTON'S POV

One hour ago, I left work to have a few drinks in the Pub with my workmates to distract myself from all the stress of this week.

The boss is not been the same since we returned to London due to unforeseen circumstances. Two months after the event he had sex without protection and from then onwards he only focussed on work. Lucy is practically being raised by the nanny because he spends almost all his time at work instead.

Every time I have some time off, I visit Lucy and spend time with her. She is such a sweet, inquisitive girl even at a very young age. She seems quite mature for an 18-month-old child.

While I am talking to my colleagues, I can feel eyes on me and I look around with my head raised. When I look up, I see a familiar face but I am unable to place it.

I wreck my brains, unable to work out where and when I have seen this face before. I feel like I want to go up to him, introduce myself and find out where I know him from, but I decide not to.

It is quarter to eleven at the moment and I am busting to go to the toilet. I get up, walk towards the bathrooms and see him sitting with his group of friends. I change my mind and decide to talk to him on the way back and introduce myself.

After my toilet break, I return to my table but when I look around, I cannot see him. He must have gone home already and I sigh deeply. Obviously, I lost the chance to get to know the person and satisfy my curiosity.

"Guys, it's time for me to go home and rest as I am feeling really tired."

"Bye!" I wave at them.

I walk to the station and head for the red line trains descending the sets of escalators and reaching the Eastbound platform when I notice something that looks like a passport on the floor.

Walking in its direction I lean to reach the document and open it.

"It is him!" I exclaim loudly to myself.

"And he is here in London! I knew that I knew him from somewhere!" I continue talking to myself aloud.

"It seems that you lost your passport. I will take tomorrow afternoon to look for him and find out his address here and his phone number!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the reading!

Until the next chapter!