Inner Struggle

Hey there, guys!

How are you?

First of all, I would like to thank Visualdiva and Annteee for the support.

I miss so much my great friend Dan Garrett. I hope you are well.

The pic above is Cleiton Morais as Cesar.

Edited by ladymaryterrace

CESAR POV

My love life has never been great, because the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, is in fact my best friend. The fact that I have feelings for Douglas but am not able to share them, is slowly killing me on the inside.

You will have a better understanding of the whole situation if I tell you my side of the story.

When we both were 10 years old, I noticed that I was very attracted to him but unsure if he returned my feelings, or even if he liked boys. Myself, I preferred girls and Douglas was the only boy I liked.

Chalking these feelings up to childish longings but I soon realised that once I reached puberty, the feeling intensified and became more and more sexual. If Douglas accidentally touched my arm or any part of my body, I would instantly become aroused, trying hard to hold my moans inside. As time went on, I experienced daily wet dreams and was really scared of the intensity of my sexual attraction to him.

At 14 I decided to work out daily to gain muscle and definition. The motivation was to look good for the girls but if I was being honest with myself, I wanted to look good for Douglas. With hard work, I achieved a more athletic but muscly body and without any false modesty, I looked hot.

Even though I could get the attention of anyone I wanted, I was only really interested in Douglas, hoping he would notice me and reciprocate my feelings for him. Sex with other people was meaningless for me, I could only ever think of his hot body, especially when I reached my climax.

I wanted him all to myself and trying to hide my feelings for him was the only way to keep our strong and healthy friendship.

Do you want to know why I am so proud of him? Well, as most best friends we had a bit of a competition as to who has the biggest penis. I sort of forced him and let me tell you, little Douglas ain't little. He was so shy and embarrassed but it turned out that he was... Larger.

The sight of his naked body is mouth-watering and I would do anything to be around when he was getting changed or showered in the locker room after our exercise. However, he was way too innocent to realise how much I fancied him.

In my sexual dreams, I always imagined giving him head. I would dream of taking him into my hot, warm mouth, going up and down his length until he was going to explode in my mouth. Sucking, licking and taking him all the way so that I almost choke on him, is such a turn on. Then, to imagine what he would taste or feel like turns me on even more.

The feeling of having his arms wrapped around me from behind while tracing his hot lips down my back and leaving many hickeys all the while grinding against me is just so hot. His sinfully hot body traps me while his fully erect member grinds my back, ready to seek bliss in my tight, wet channel.

I can feel his long, large self invading me and rhythmically pulling out and pushing in again, hitting the right spot and taking me to the point of ecstasy. Harder, faster, harder, faster!!! My moans and cries are getting louder and louder after each thrust, leading us to our climax "Oh no!!!!" I clench around him when I come "Oh, shit"... Making me feel as we were one.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

(Panting breaths)

A minute later...

(Deep sighs)

Some seconds later...

(Motioning the right hand in an "asking to wait for" way position)

See what I mean? I came by just thinking about it.

Ok, my left hand has a part on it as well, I admit it. (Hands up motioning surrender)

"Err..." (now looking at his hands and then down)

If you excuse me, I'll just go wash. Be back in a bit.

Thirty minutes later...

I'm back.

This is how it has been for a very long time, I am just not man enough to tell him how I feel about him, because I am too scared that he does not feel the same way. Even worse, I could ruin our friendship, something that means everything to me.

Hell, we have known each other since we were children but I am still not brave enough!!!! Argh!!

As I said, it before, I prefer this (whatever this is) to lose our friendship.

My weak point is his innocence. It makes me have these hot, wet dreams imaging me moaning and screaming his name just before I come.

When he came out to me, I felt like jumping for joy on the inside and for the first time in my life, I dared to hope. Unfortunately, I panicked and I could not tell him my feelings for him. If you think that I am a coward and acting like a teenager rather than the adult I am, I could not agree with you any more.

All this time and still have not had the guts to tell him but now I have another big problem. I am too afraid to tell him about my admission to the public university. He has probably already worked it out because its publication is open to the public but he has not contacted me for a comment. I wonder if he is waiting for me to tell him? Hell, no I can't! I do not want to explain myself to him, that's for sure.

The only silver lining is the fact that Douglas has not shown any interest in any guy since he came out. He was solely focused on getting into university and working hard. His university offers students to participate in international conferences to give them valuable work experience and that utterly terrifies me. I could lose him and I would be totally devastated.

Even though my parents are well off, it would be impossible for me to accompany him on an internship that he might qualify for. Hopefully, he will not be able to score such an internship so that he will stay with me. Douglas is quite innocent for his age but he is very stubborn and determined to achieve this goal. There is simply no way to talk him out of it unless something big happens to change his mind.

Sorry (shame expression).

I am here rambling nonsense things to you guys (defeated expression), but it's not my fault. You know the one to blame.

(Groan of frustration)

Okay, I have to go now. This moment was very intense for me and it drained all my energy.

Bye!

See you around!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So... What do you guys think? To where do you think it's going?

Leave comments if you can and votes if you like it.

Until the next chapter!