Chapter 20: The Door the Twins Opened / Until the day it becomes a pumpkin

Kosei walked down the hall towards the #3 music room. He had finally recovered from his sickness, and was ready for another regular day of hosting, but honestly. It was never really regular with The Host Club now was it? "GAhhh!" Kosei cried out! As soon at Kosei walked through the door he was tackled to the ground by the Twins, each boy grabbing one of his arms and pulling him back on his feet before he could even register what had happened. "Wha-What are you two up to now?" Kosei asked as the twin on his left pushed his glasses back up him nose from where they had fallen. "We're getting into character! Today we're cosplaying as the Good and Bad cop for our guests!" They said in unison as they pulled the piano prodigy further into the room. The rest of the hosts were getting dressed into various detective and police uniforms. Either ignoring the twins harassment today, or too busy to try and put a stop to it. "So why does that require you tackling me and manhandling me?!" Kosei asked as he tried (and failed) to pull himself out of the twins grasps. "Because your the bad guy in our roleplay today!" They said in unison before laughing. Kosei rolled his eyes. "Hikaru, Kaoru, come on. Let the poor boy go." Haruhi said walking by as she adjusted her own uniform. "Wanna try and make us? How about if we play the 'Which one is Hikaru game!' and if you get it right then we will let him go." The twin holding Kosei's right arm said. "We have already played this game. I know that you are Kaoru." Haruhi said with a grin as she grabbed Kosei's shoulder. The twins grip had loosened and she was easily able to pull the boy away from them. "That's so crazy Haruhi! How have you been able to always tell them apart?" Kosei asked as he adjusted his glasses. "I have always been able to tell those two apart. They aren't as alike as they think they are." Haruhi said with a grin as she looked over at the annoyed twins. "I still think you guess it. There's no way you can tell us apart!" One twin said folding his arms. "And that's Hikaru, You may look alike, but your totally different." Haruhi said before pulling Kosei away with her. Tamaki watched the interaction from across the room and he smirked. Remmebering what he had said to the twins years ago when we were in middle school.

"But you mustn't forget that you two are your own beings, with independent personalities. You two are contradictory. It's what they call individuality...Even though I may not be able too, someday, somewhere, there will be a person who will be able to tell you two apart. But if you keep living in your own little world, you will never meet that person."

"Kaoru! Is this your toy gun?" Kosei asked, his voice pulling me from my memories. Kosei sounded annoyed as he picked up the toy from his piano bench. "Oh yea! I must have left it there earlier." The twin said with a grin walking over to Kosei. "What were you doing over by my piano?" the boy asked with suspicion. Kaoru smirked, and I smiled. The boys hadn't even caught onto it themselves, but Kosei was also getting more acquainted with the twins, and was able to tell them apart as well. Not as well as Haruhi, no one could see through the twins like she could. But Kosei was very close with the two as well. Them all being in the same grade helped, but through the bickering and games the three boys were very good friends. "I'm not getting close to that piano until you tell me how you plan on pranking me today!" Kosei said as the twins goofed off with him. "Just another day with the Host Club." Kyoya said with a sigh walking by me with his black notebook. I grinned. "Yep, just another day with the twins." I said, glad that they had decided to open the door all those years ago.

-Months Later-

"Are you excited for Halloween Kosei?!" One of the girls from my class asked as the bell rang, signaling our lunch break. "Yea. I always have fun with the holiday. What are your plans Mika-chan?" I asked, while closing my notebooks and putting them into my backpack. I missed the girls blush as I looked away. "Oh! I think I'm going to be joining class 1-A and their Halloween party. This year they are the freshman class in charge of planning everything." She said. "Huh? Class 1-A is having a party here? Doesn't that break the schools rules?" I asked. "Oh Kosei! You have only been a student at Ouran since high school, so you don't know do you?" Susie-Chan said bouncing over. I liked Susie, mostly becasue she didn't treat me and differently when everyone discovered I was apart of the Host Club, like most of the girls did. "I don't know what your talking about." I admitted standing up. "Every year after we finish taking our exams we're allowed a few days off until the end of October. " Susie-chan said with excitement. "Unless your apart of a school's sports, or arts team. Then all the free time goes into extra practice sessions." Juno-Chan said walking over, he looked annoyed as he sat on top of my desk. "So I guess that means I wont have any free time since I'm in the music program huh?" I asked him. "Probably not, I know the soccer coach fills all our free time with practice so that we can be ready for playoffs...Man! I would have loved to go to the party and hang out with some of the pretty girls from 1-A!" He said throwing his head back in a fit. I laughed at him as the girls voiced their annoyance with the flamboyant boy. "1-A...Oh I bet Haruhi and the Twins are going to be busy planning for the party with the rest of their class then huh?" I said, talking to myself. Wondering how that would work with the Host Club. "Oh yea! You should totally go then! Support your fellow club members and all!" Susie-Chan said. "I'll think about it. It would be fun...maybe we could go together." I said turning to the two girls around my desk. "y-yea! That would be great." Mika-chan said. Susie smirked as I picked up my bags and said my goodbys. "You idiot. You know he has a girlfriend right?" Susie asked once I walked away. "Yea...but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy each others company." Mika said, letting her head hand low. "Oh-a home wrecker?" Susie asked with a smirk, making Mika blush even harder. "I didn't mean it like that!" She said. I left the room, deciding that Mika didn't need to know that I could still hear them. Although I was happy that she respected the fact I was taken, and still wanted to be friends. I walked by 1-A's classroom and peaked in to see Ranka standing on top of a desk and I decided that I would skip eating lunch with Haruhi and the Twins today. Not feeling like I could keep up Ranka's crazy shenanigans today.