"A f-fight? How?" Chaeyoung

"I started asking someone questions... and I hated the answers."

"You... started it?"

"Yes." Lisa said looking up. "I did, now can I please just hold you and forget about it?"

"No."

"No?"

"No. Tell me why."

"Why?"

"Yes. Why did you fight s-someone? I thought you were eating dinner with Jisoo and Jennie? Why the hell did you have to go and get yourself hurt?"

"Because of what he did to you... and because I couldn't stand it."

He? Who was Lisa talking to? "Who?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"I... um..."

"Lisa. Answer me. Please."

"He... crap." Lisa spoke. Chaeyoung kept her eyes on Lisa. Getting more upset by the second. Why did she feel like Lisa was hiding this from her.

On purpose.

"Lisa who dammit?!" Chaeyoung broke. She needed to know the truth.

"Favors!" Lisa exclaimed, suddenly looking down right after.

Chaeyoung's eyes went wide. "Favors... Lisa... how?" Her mind started to fade as Chae could feel her body wanting to drift.

Black flashes clouding her vision until Lisa's pleads brought her back.

The pills must be working, because Chaeyoung felt numb. Like she should be getting hit with something... but she wasn't.

"I'm sorry Rosie." Lisa cried. "Please don't hate me. I love you. I shouldn't have met with him. I should have asked you. Please don't go. I'm here! Don't remember him."

"Lisa..."

"I j-just wanted to know for myself, see him with my own eyes. Jennie had talked to him first. He w-was there, watching us outside of the studio, during your seizure." She continued. Holding Chaeyoung's hands.

Chae looked down to them slowly. Lisa's hand felt weird against hers, in its current condition. "Lisa..."

"He told me what he'd make you d-do and I lost it okay? I'm sorry. Jennie and Jisoo were there, I wasn't alone. And I won! I won Chaeyoung! I'm okay! He won't force you to do anything anymore."

"Lisa it's fine."

"I'll protect you! I'll keep you safe!"

"Lisa! Stop crying... I'm... I'm not mad."

"Y-You're not?" Lisa sniffed surprisedly, through her tears.

"No.. I'm not. I can't be mad at you. I can't hate you. I'm just... w-why didn't you tell me?"

"I... was scared."

"Scared? To tell me? Ask me about him?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I know how much it hurts you. And I'm tired of seeing y-you in pain." Lisa spoke, looking down, squeezing Chaeyoung's hands a little.

"Bathroom."

"What?"

"Go to the bathroom."

"But-"

"Lisa. Go."

Lisa looked to Chaeyoung timidly, slowly climbing off the bed and walking into the bathroom with a sigh.