Hypovolemic Shock

Start from the beginning

Taehyung slowly stepped closer, grabbing Hoseok's hand in both of his as he played with his fingers. "Please Hoseok," he pleaded softly. "His life means my survival..." He added softly, meeting Hoseok's angry eyes that burned with a passionate rage. "I need him to supply me with chemicals or there's no drugs... And you'll very well kill me..."

Hoseok swallowed hard at the thought of never having Taehyung to hold again, but didn't want to appear like he favored Taehyung either. He rolled his eyes at Taehyung's words, and with a defeated and exasperated sigh, he stood up and opened the room adjoining his office.

Jin's body fell torso first in front of them, a quiet muffled groan coming from him as Taehyung realized he'd been gagged this entire time. Noticing that his hands and ankles were bound as well, Taehyung quickly rushed to him. He glanced up at Hoseok as he untied Jin's hands and rolled him over onto his back. He gently pulled the tape from around Jin's mouth and pulled the cloth that had been shoved down his throat out.

"Are you okay," he asked Jin, quickly untying Jin's ankles. "How long was that in your mouth? Do you need water? You must be parched," he stated, glancing up at Hoseok once again. "Do you have any water for him?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed exasperated as he walked towards the mini fridge sitting in the corner of his office by the door. He grabbed a bottle of water before walking back over towards Jin and Taehyung. He tossed the water bottle at Taehyung, leaning against his desk as he watched Taehyung help Jin. Namjoon stared at Hoseok, shocked at the way Taehyung was getting his way with him in almost every way.

Hoseok's eyes narrowed with jealousy, Namjoon watching him as he slowly approached Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung quickly unscrewed the water bottle's cap, tilting Jin's head up towards him as he slowly seeped some water into Jin's mouth.

Namjoon was worried about his boyfriend, but the look on Hoseok's face was something to be far more worried about as he leaned in towards Taehyung. Namjoon's eyes showed concern as he gestured behind Taehyung with his eyes, gently taking the water bottle from Taehyung as he slowly stood up.

Taehyung could feel Hoseok's gaze burning a hole in the back of his head while he had helped Jin. He slowly turned towards Hoseok, only to see the burning flames of rage and jealousy behind his irises. Taehyung opened his mouth to speak, only to be smacked as hard as Hoseok could deliver at that range.

Taehyung had lost his balance and was quite easily knocked to the ground, holding his cheek as he stared up at Hoseok from the ground. Hoseok took several deep breaths, although his expression never changed as he turned his attention towards Jin and Namjoon. "Get. Out."

Taehyung could feel tears sting his eyes as he heard them shuffling to their feet. He realized now, that Hoseok had successfully managed to isolate him once again. He glanced back to see Namjoon standing by the door and tugging on Jin, who was trying to fight the tugging of his arm to stay and defend Taehyung. Taehyung bowed his head and smiled softly at them as he swallowed hard. "I'll be fine," he stated, slowly standing to his feet.

He gently ushered Jin out of the office with Namjoon before shutting the door in their faces, silently protecting them as he turned to face Hoseok once more. The silhouette of his back facing them as he locked the door and silently stayed put was all that they could see. He stared at the looming figure of Hoseok slowly walking closer as he slid towards the floor slowly, petrified of what punishment awaited him.

Jin rushed the door, slamming his body against it to try and push Taehyung away from the door and force it open. He had no such luck as he slowly watched Taehyung's silhouette slide out of view, Hoseok's shadowy figure approached even more. "No! Taehyung! Open the door!"