Craig Boone [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

"Tell me again why we're here." Boone was growing impatient with you quickly. You could tell through his bored voice and slightly puffed out cheeks. He didn't even bother hiding how he felt in this moment, clearly wanting to be anywhere else besides the vacant motel you dragged him through. "Y/L/N,—"

"Craig." You stopped him, putting your hand on a certain doorknob. He watched you now curiously and shut up instantly. "I have something to show you, but first, sunglasses." You held out your hand and watched as his brows furrowed. Even though his glasses blocked your view, you knew that he was rolling his eyes. Hesitantly, he reached up and pulled them off of his face, folding the sunglasses and setting them in your palm. "Thank you, dear."

"Can you get a move on with it, now?" He urged you to hurry up with whatever plan was drawn out in your mind. A smile creeps onto your face as you twist the door knob and hold it open for him. Boone enters the room first, you following quickly behind him and locking the door. "This— You, uh, wow—"

He was speechless, stunned with the amount of effort you put into making such a perfect intimate setting. Recently the two of you have been talking about the next step in your relationship, but of course he wanted to wait until the moment was right, and you just wanted everything to be the best it could be. The empty motel was sure to give you both privacy for hours on top of hours, and the room you chose was almost untouched from nuclear fallout.

Boone noticed fresh candles on one of the nightstands and strangely allowed a chuckle to slip passed his lips, "You're obviously the cheesy romantic, though I'm not complaining much." He stated simply, taking a lighter out of his pocket and lighting the unscented candles.

"I figured it would set the mood," You approach him slowly, pressing your chest to his back. Your fingers drag along his defined muscles and make their way up to his shoulders, where you lightly dig your nails in. "And it would keep things lit up, if you plan on staying late."

He turns around to face you, taking ahold of your hands and pressing a gentle kiss to your fingertips. "With the way you're acting, we'll definitely be here a while." You lean forward and connect your lips with his, immediately melting against his frame.

Boone moves you to the bed until the backs of your legs hit the wooden part, causing you to fall back onto the mattress and him to crawl over you. He begins leaving light kisses trailing from your lips to your neck. It didn't take long for him to find your sweet spot, abusing the area until he left his mark. Boone admires the dark hickey for a quick second and looks up to meet your dazed eyes.

"I love you." You sputter out quickly, because your lips were seized again as soon as the words left your mouth. He controlled the kiss as you gave into him too easily, wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders. Boone's hands down your body, memorizing every curve and shape. As he rubs the outside of your clothed thigh, you tug at the collar of his shirt and pull it off with little-to-no effort.

Boone unbuttons and slides your pants down your legs while you pulled your own shirt off, leaving you almost completely undressed beneath him. A smirk falls over his face as he notices this, deciding to make things even and remove of his own pants. Instantly you notice his large bulge through his boxers, your eyes briskly shifting back to his. He almost laughs at your reaction, but instead leans down and give you a sweet, calming kiss

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles against your lips, peppering more soft kisses on your lips as his hand grazes over your panties. Boone captures you in a deeper kiss when he pushes a finger inside of you, making you moan against his mouth. His pace is slow before he adds another and works to create a steady, but faster speed. It didn't take long for you to fall into it, pressing your chest tightly against his as you moaned out his name.

When he decided it was enough, he takes his fingers out and slides your panties down your legs. You lift up from the mattress a bit and reach behind to unclip your bra. The straps fall down your shoulders, allowing you to take it completely off and toss it elsewhere. As you did that, Boone stripped of his boxers and left the two of you completely bare to each other.

He positions himself directly above you, staring lovingly into your eyes. You nod to him once your feel his head at your entrance. Slowly, he pushes inside of you and begins at the pace he created before. Your delicate moans and his deep grunts fill the room almost instantly.

His thrusts remained steady and even, delivering the both of you immense pleasure. Your nails rake along his back when he speeds up, making him groan in pure ecstasy, realizing he enjoyed that feeling too much. The closer he was to reaching his high, he quickened his pace. His name rings out as you release just before him, going limp beneath him. Boone gives in a few more seconds before letting go, pulling out and laying down beside you.

You curl into his side, to which he graciously accepts by wrapping his strong arms around your frame. "I'll give you a break before round two." He teases you cheekily, kissing your forehead.