𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦

So I have this idea for THIS book specifically as my own welcoming back to Wattpad. No one noticed but I was gone for almost a year haha. Anyway, so I'm back now! And I have this idea for this book that I think would be a fun back-to-it banger.

I just need opinions and decisions below.

IDEA:
I want to play a game

Okay for real,So the idea is basically YOU (readers) will choose from a list of characters below and what I will do is create a multiple-part story that leaves the decisions of the story's direction in your hands

Okay for real,
So the idea is basically YOU (readers) will choose from a list of characters below and what I will do is create a multiple-part story that leaves the decisions of the story's direction in your hands.

It's kind of like those Netflix movies that let you pick an option that changes the movie based on what you choose.

I just think it would be a fun literally interactive story that everyone can partake in. Basically how it would go is, I'll write the story as is and leave [a, b] decisions in bold for readers to vote on by commenting a or b on said options. Whichever option gets more votes, then I will continue the storyline according to the most popular decision.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please comment and tell me I'm not wasting my time! Otherwise I will just get back to writing normal oneshots and headcanons :)

LIST OF CHARACTERS (choose 2):
Fallout
-MacCready
-Deacon
-Danse
-Hancock
-Preston
-Maxson
-Nick
-Butch
-Gob
-Charon
-Cait
-Piper
-Gage
-Sturges
-Mags Black
-Mason
The Walking Dead Games
-Clementine
-Javier
-Lee
-Luke

These are your only options, no I am not open to altering the list. You can choose 2, doesn't matter if they're from the same game. They will be two different multi-part stories, not two characters in one story.