Paladin Danse [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

You were being lazy in battle, but the raiders you were up against were barely even a challenge. While Danse gave his all, you just gave somewhat of an effort and managed to dodge all of the bullets fired your way. However, you couldn't react in time to block the raider that had snuck up from behind you.

The man pushed you from behind, causing you to immediately roll over onto your back and stare up at him wide-eyed, dazed for a moment. You look around for the baseball bat that you dropped from being knocked down, seeing that it was way too far out of your reach. Instead you kick the man below his waist, watching as he held onto the area and crumbled in front of you.

This gives you enough time to get back on your feet, rush to your bat and swing it against the raider's grim face. He emits a loud groan of pain, falling onto his side and somewhat surrendering. You hold the weapon up just in case he tried anything else, to which he cowered, and you knew he was actually surrendering.

"This one surrendered." You tell Danse after he finished killing the last of the bunch. He met your eyes, then looked down to the weak raider curling into a ball. In the split second, he pulls the trigger on his laser rifle, shooting the man in the head. "Paladin—"

"You're hurt, solider. And your performance in this battle was not quite up to standards. I say, you have much to work on if you want to stay out in the field." Danse's mild rant causes your face to scrunch up in confusion. He turns to walk away, but you take a hold of his shoulder and force him to face you again.

"I'm not hurt, first of all, and I had this under control. I was just a bit distracted, but I know how to protect myself, Danse." You tell him, crossing your arms and looking to the ground to avoid his deep gaze.

Danse reached a hand up slowly, grazing it along your cheek. When he pulls it away, you both study the crimson liquid that coated his fingertips. You must've gotten your cheek cut when you were pushed from behind, but it was just a tiny scrape, you believed.

"It's just a little cut." You shy away, pursing your lips.

"No, it's not. Let's get inside so I can patch you up." Even though you wanted to argue, you followed him into the building the two of you were supposed to be protecting over the next few nights, until another recon team could study the area for valuable technology.

He holds the door open and allows you through first, shutting it behind him and pointing to a chair for you to sit. You follow his instruction and emit a low sigh. Danse got out the supplies and set them out on the table, beginning to wipe your cut clean.

"This is a waste of supplies. I'm fine, Paladin." You told him.

"No, you're n—"

"Danse," You begin, catching him by surprise and making him cease his movements. "Seriously, I'm okay. I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out."

He hesitates but nods, putting away the medical equipment. You didn't mean to snap on him, but expected the Paladin to return some sort of argument or snarky reply how he always did, instead Danse just exited his power armor and readied himself for a long night.

It was always refreshing to see the man outside of the bulky armor that blocked your view of his perfect form. The way the brotherhood uniform held on tightly to his muscular body, defining each and every curve he had worthy of showing off. It was most definitely a sight you chose to stare at whenever you had the chance— this being one of those rare times.

Danse coughs awkwardly, for once he noticed your staring, and decided to hide his flushed cheeks. The reddened man cleared his throat before speaking, "Do you think that is appropriate, solider?"

"I haven't said or done anything inappropriate, Paladin..." you hold out your sentence, leaving him furrowing his brows in question, "Yet."

"Y/N,—" he began, cutting himself off when he found himself strangely short of breath. Danse wasn't used to such a forward tone, or the glorifying gaze you casted upon him.

"This could be our last night alone, Paladin. The recon team should be here shortly." You hinted slightly at what you both needed, the tension all too much between the two of you for so long. Whether it be your small flirty gestures or staring at the man with much admiration, you could tell that he held some sort of appreciation for the acts and never put them down.

"That is correct." He hummed lowly, turning his back to you. You take the chance to stand up and slowly creep up behind him, putting a hand on one of his biceps. Danse only responded by turning his head over his shoulder, looking back at you, so much as to make his small smirk noticeable to you.

"Perhaps, we should take care of one more task before our return to the Prydwen." He catches onto your hint instantly, turning his body to face you completely, him basically towering over you. "Danse—"

He shushes you by connecting his lips to yours, beginning a heated make out between the two of you. Danse leads you until your back hits the wall. His hands roam the sides of your body until they met the backs of your thighs, that being your cue to jump into his hold. You do so and the solider kept a tight grip on your legs, while he pressed your back further against the wall.

His hardened bulge presses against you, causing you to moan into the kiss. Danse seizes the opportunity of the open-mouthed kiss to trail it down to your jaw, then neck, leaving sloppy but gentle kisses anywhere he could. Your hands snake around his broad figure, taking the zipper of his Brotherhood suit in between two fingers and pulling it down. Danse breaks away from you only to tug his arms out of the sleeves and push the suit down more, freeing him of the tightening fabric.

Danse finds his hands at the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head and blushing madly when he realized you weren't wearing a bra. He places one of his hands over one of your breasts, using the other to work on the button of your jeans. You help him push the jeans below your hips and he pulled them down the rest of the way, leaving the both of you in only your underwear.

He pressed his bare chest against yours, taking the back of your neck in his hold as he placed a passionate kiss among your lips. You allow your hands to roam his body, slipping one passed the waistband of his tight boxers. Danse groans at the contact of your hand with his member, pulling away from the kiss and meeting your eyes.

"I want you, Y/N. I want you now." He says, his tone more assertive than his actions, so you take the lead and push his boxers down, freeing his length from its restraint.

Danse manages to slip two fingers passed your panties, running over your folds before he pushed them inside of you. You moan out, taking ahold of his shoulder for support while he worked on gaining a steady pace. He moved his fingers inside of you slowly and trying to find the right spot. You tense up when he finds it, curling his fingers as he hit it.

"Take me, Danse, please." You whimpered, desperate for more of him.

He takes his fingers out and it doesn't take him long to replace them with his member, thrusting inside of you slowly. He picks up his pace as you got used to him, pulling out before pushing back in, earning a reaction out of you that he only enticed him further, repeating the process and causing you to arch your back and moan loudly.

"I'm— I'm close!"

You nod, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and tangling your fingers in his dark hair. He grunts in your ear as his pace became much slower, leading him to his orgasm. Danse released inside of you and urged you to do the same onto him as he gave a few more hard thrusts. He pulls out with a low sigh, helping you to the ground.

Danse didn't walk away before leaving a kiss on your forehead and leaning down to pick up and give you your clothing. You smile to yourself, happy to be with such an outstanding man like him.