Robert MacCready [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

The bar was fun, you had to admit. Though after about two drinking contests and a bet won between your lover, MacCready, the two of you were completely shitfaced before midnight even hit. He sat comfortably in a bar stool while you sat in his lap and continuously fumbled with the loose buttons on his duster.

His left had rested behind your back and just above your butt, while his right hand held tightly to your thigh. Every once and a while he would give it a squeeze just to notice your reaction. His left hand travels down so he was now cupping your butt and he pulled you in closer.

"I love, love you, Y/N." He mumbled as he shoved his face into the fabric of your shirt.

You giggle and take his chin in your hand, leaning down and connecting your lips. "I love, love you too, Mac." He pecks your lips once more, deciding he can't get enough of the taste and began to pepper kisses to you. "Let's get out of here." You say in between one of his last open-mouthed kisses.

He nods eagerly, standing up after you with a slight stumble, although he caught himself with a hand against the wall. MacCready wraps an arm tightly around your waist and follows you out of the bar, going back to your home in Diamond City.

You open the door and immediately fall over your bed, rolling over onto your back. MacCready closes the door behind you with his foot and wastes no time to crawl over your figure, his knees on either sides of your hips as he straddled you.

"I want you, Mac." You tell him with a drunken pout and dragging out the word 'you'.

He leans down and starts a trail of kisses at your jawline. Slowly he moves down your neck and to your chest, stopping right where your low cut shirt blocked him from your skin. He growled and tugged at the hem. You lean up and allow him to pull the fabric over your head.

Where the shirt landed on the wooden floor soon started the pile of discarded clothing. Quickly the two of you were undressing each other, both groping at certain parts of each other's bodies while maintaining the closeness in between you.

His lips were on yours again, fulfilling a sweet and passionate kiss. MacCready's hand falls over your breast, palming it while he deepened your kiss. You let out a soft moan and wrap your legs around his waist to create some friction. He groans in response after his hard on rubs against your heated inner thighs.

"C'mon, Mac, don't keep me waiting..." You say to him softly, beginning your own trail of kisses starting from his cheek to his neck.

"I love you, baby, so much." He buried his face in your chest, mumbling against your skin. MacCready aligns himself at your entrance, letting out soft pants of his own with the contact.

He pushes his tip inside of you, creating a steady pace before he added more length. "Is this okay?" He asked from your lack of response.

You nod eagerly, not wanting him to stop his movements. "It's perfect, just— just move." You told him, to which MacCready did as told and shifted his position slightly.

He slides in and out with ease, releasing moans with each thrust. Your hands travel along his back until they reached his shoulders, where you held onto him tightly and begged for him to pick up his speed.

"You're fu— freaking amazing, Y/N." He panted out, his movements getting much faster as you had asked.

You smile to yourself, burying your face into his shoulder and stifling your moans. MacCready didn't like that, so he moved his face down to meet yours and connected your lips. You moan into the kiss, causing him to give off a cocky smile.

"You are... such a... dork." You managed to say in between heavy breaths. MacCready's only response was to kiss you again, never could get enough of your lips.

His left hand steadied himself to hover above you, while his right hand slowly traveled down to your heated area. MacCready gently rubbed your clit, enjoying the response that came from you as you arched your back.

"God, Mac..!" You cry out, attempting to muffle your moans with your hands. MacCready removes his right hand from you, and takes your hand in his own. He does the same with his left and pins your hands above your head.

The knot in your stomach tightens and you couldn't contain the feelings anymore. MacCready's thrusts become sloppier as he attempted to rush his pace. "I'm—" you try to speak out, but he only cuts you off with his lips. Your moans were muffled as you released onto him, feeling all of your muscles relax almost instantly.

He released into you and buries his face in the crook of your neck. MacCready pulls out and falls to your side, wrapping a strong arm around your bare waist.

"I love... y..." MacCready mumbled, steadying himself into a deep slumber. You curl into his side comfortably and close your eyes to do the same.