Deacon

You were preoccupied sitting on the couch and fumbling with the buttons on your PipBoy until you felt something crawl into your lap. You let out a shriek as your sight landed on what looked to be... maybe a dog?

"Oh hey, you met Rigby!" Deacon cheered as he entered the room casually.

You give him a strange look, breathing out a sigh. "What in the world is this thing?"

"It's a puppy, Y/N. Did they not have these in your time?" he chuckled, taking a seat on the couch beside you. He patted his legs, watching happily as the small animal trotted towards him with much excitement.

"Well, yes, but they were less... irradiated. Dogmeat is a great dog. Isn't he enough?" you questioned the goofy man, who picked up the puppy in his arms and faced it to look at you.

While it stuck its tongue out and wagged its tail happily, Deacon made a begging 'puppy-dog face' and stuck his bottom lip out in a pout. "Can we keep him, Y/N? Look at how cute he is! How could you say no? Especially with such a badass name, like Rigby."

"Wait a minute— that's what you consider a badass name?"

"Besides the point. Rigby would be a perfect addition to our family." he claimed.

Deacon's use of the word family immediately relaxes you and brings a joyous smile to your face. You nod happily, allowing him to keep the pet.

"That easy, huh?" he chuckled, leaning over and pecking your lips quickly. "Thanks, doll."

"Have fun potty training Rigby, darling." you winked at the man, standing up and rushing out of the room before you could hear his protests or complaints.