Porter Gage [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

You sit your legs on either side of Gage's waist as he laid back on your duvet sheets comfortably. His hands rested lazily atop of your thighs while he looked up to you with a hungry, admiring gaze. Slowly, he trails his finger along your bare skin until it reached the waistband of your panties. He tugs on them lightly and lets go, allowing it to slap back against your skin.

"What do you want?" you ask him softly, putting a hand on his bare chest as you leaned forward. Your lips were mere inches from his own, while he laid beneath you in almost a begging manner for some type of action to begin.

His left hand moves around your hips, getting a feel on your ass. "I need you, boss." he mumbled breathlessly, gazing into your eyes with his own golden orbs.

You grind down on his bulge teasingly, smirking to the man. "Tell me how you need it, Gage." you command, watching him bite on his bottom lip in thought.

His eyes dragged down to your red underwear, tugging it from the back with his hand that was on your ass. He nodded, muttering an incoherent plea. You grin, taking his chin at your fingertips and pecking his lips.

You pull away, "What was that, babe?"

Him growing irritated, lets out a frustrated huff. "Sit on my face." Gage growled out, taking your hips roughly in his hold as he tried to bring them closer to himself.

You shift yourself over his shoulders, pushing your panties down your legs. He yanks them off of your ankle and tosses the fabric away. Gage then brings his hands back and clasps them on your hips, allowing his fingertips to graze your ass.

He gains sensibility in between your thighs, running his tongue over your folds. You hold back a moan as he gives gentle kitten licks to your area. Gage hums as he darts his tongue inside of you, causing a gasp to escape passed your lips. Your fingers tangle in his light brown locks, sending him strange waves of pleasure as he enjoyed the feeling of you pulling his hair.

"Fuck, Gage... yes!" you moaned, become breathless while he worked magic between your legs.

Your hips moved in sync with his work, his hands guiding you along as your grinding was becoming more lazy. As you felt the knot in your stomach tighten, you force yourself to move away. Gage licks his lips and looks over you with a dark gaze, clearly not happy that you decided to stop him, until he felt you take a hold of his member.

You aligned him at your entrance, slowing sliding in his length. A sharp intake of your breath ceases his movements. Gage takes your soft hand in his own rough one, a seemingly delicate act he performed as you got used to him inside of you.

"Gage, get on top." you tell him.

The built man wastes no time to flip the two of you over so he was in control. Gage pulls out only to push his big member back inside of you, gaining the reaction he hoped for as you moaned loudly. He continues to thrust forward, hitting your most pleasurable spot within seconds, almost as if he knew where it was all along.

"Fuck..." he grunts lowly in your ear, trailing his lips sloppily down your jawline and neck. You allowed him so easily to dominate you, the feeling being so foreign to yourself as you were used to being in charge.

"God, yes... Gage, right there!" you cry out, moving your hands to his broad shoulders, digging your nails into his skin which only drove him closer.

Gage enjoyed the sight of you as a moaning mess underneath him. All of the pleasure you were receiving was because of him, and that was something he took full pride in.

"You want to cum, Y/N?" he whispered huskily in your ear. This was the first time he's ever used your name, and it sounded so perfect rolling off of his tongue.

You nod excitedly, "Yes, yes."

He quickens his movements, roughly slamming his hips against yours and sending you the deriving pleasure you needed. You feel yourself coming close again, dragging your nails against his skin and sure to leave scratch marks but Gage didn't mind. He returned to leaving loving hickies on your beautiful skin like a trophy.

You wrap your legs around his hips, going numb as you released onto his member. Soon after, he pulls out, releasing his load. He falls limp on the bed next to you, wrapping a muscular arm around your figure and giving you a lazy grin.

You put a hand to his cheek, bringing him in for a sweet kiss. "I love you."