Robert MacCready [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

It was another long day as you toss down all of the luggage you constantly carried when traveling about in the Commonwealth. You flop down on the bed with a huff, causing MacCready to look up from his comic and give you a slight smirk.

"Long day, huh?" he snickered, setting the book on the nightstand and crawling his way over to you.

You let out a sharp laugh and bury your face in the sheets, "You have no clue." you mumbled into the fabric, regardless if MacCready could hear it or not. He forces your chin up to look at him, giving you a small and hopeful smile. "Preston gave me a long list of the settlements that need improvement. I figure, if I just give them the supplies, why don't they build it themselves? But no, nobody knows how to make a turrent except for this frozen TV dinner." you ranted to your lover, who actually found it quite enjoyable as he stroked your hair out of your face.

"Just tell me when you want to take a load off, I'm happy to help." MacCready claimed, leaning down and kissing your forehead. You smile graciously to him and sit up, situating yourself in his lap so he could hold you. "I'm also happy to help you with this stress release you so desperately need."

You give him a wondering look, "What do you suggest?"

"Lay on your back and let me show you." he mumbled against your skin, placing a delicate kiss to your neck.

You shiver under his touch, moving yourself as he told you to. MacCready was right and you did 'so desperately' need this. Luckily for you, he was here to provide, already removing his duster and kicking off his boots. As you reach for the buttons of your jeans, you hear MacCready let out a low tsk.

"Leave that for me, love." he says, stripping himself down to his underwear before joining your on the bed again.

He swiftly pulls your shirt over your head and then works on your jeans, sliding them down delicately but ridding of the clothing with much force, tossing it across the room. MacCready starts a trail of kisses from your jawline and moving down until he reached the hem of your panties. He drags them light fabric down your legs and positions himself in between them.

"Tell me when you need me, darling. But I'll be down here for a good minute." he comments, leaving a kiss on either sides of your thighs.

You moan as you feel him begin his work, gliding his tongue along your folds. Your fingers immediately tangle in his matted hair, slightly tugging on it. His hands held your thighs over his shoulders while he continued licking over your sensitive area and bringing you much pleasure.

"Oh, fuc— Mac..." you whimper, arching your back.

He suddenly stops his actions and pulls away. MacCready licks his two fingers and puts them in place of his tongue as he brought his face up to match your level. You wrap your arms around his neck and bring him in for a longing kiss while he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

"Are you ready, baby?" he cooed in your ear, lining himself up at your entrance. You nod in approval, slightly gasping when he thrusts his length inside of you.

His movements began at a slow pace, each thrust bringing a wave of pleasure through your body. You repeatedly moan out him name when he hit your spot, forcing his trusts to become much more quick and sloppier.

"Fuck, Y/N..." he moaned lowly in your ear. You feel your stomach tighten as you reached your peak and ready to release. "Cum, baby." he tells you, giving you no second thought as you came onto him, him releasing right after you.

"I'm going to need that stress reliever more often." you joked, out of breath. MacCready chuckles, leaning down and giving you a sweet kiss and pulling you into his arms.