Sturges [𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪]

18+

The days only seemed to be getting hotter, which would have been a complaint to most. To you, though, it was most enjoyable. Sturges still wore his coveralls, but they were unbuckled at the top and tied down around his hips. He also wore a thin, white tank top that showed off his muscles which gleamed with sweat from the hot weather's toll. He worked effortlessly on each project, paying no mind to the sun's wrath or your state of admiration.

You hummed, content with the view and the soft songs playing on the radio in the background. The setting was almost perfect to your ideal summer day, but watching Sturges at work, getting hotter and sweatier— and then he removes his tank top, making it so much harder for you to let him stay at work. Sure, you didn't want to drag him away from it, but when the man turned around with a smirk and flashed you a wink, you knew he was only waiting on it. This entire time he had been teasing you.

You hop off of the table you previously sat on and step over to him, wrapping your arms around his large bicep. "You look good, baby." You press a kiss to his jaw eagerly, smiling against his skin.

"You know I have work to be doin', darling." He chewed on his bottom lip, knowing there would be no way he was going back to work. Sturges looked to your pleading expression, adoring your begging eyes watching him for any sort of change in his gestures. He admired your features until his eyes focused on your lips a bit longer. "Aw, to hell with it." He threw down the wrench on the workbench and attached his hands to your hips, pulling you into him as his lips attacked yours.

You wrap your arms around the back of his neck, lacing your fingers in his dark hair and tugging at it slightly. He groaned from the contact and gives your hips a squeeze.

"Let's go home." You suggest, to which he eagerly agreed and followed your lead to the house. As soon as you were inside, he has you pushed against the door and he embraces you in a sloppy kiss.

His hands slide from behind your back to your butt, him squeezing it before bringing his grip to the back of your thighs and lifting you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he carried you to the carries you to the bedroom, setting you on the bed carefully and climbing over your form. He didn't even bother closing the door, as his only focus in the moment was yourself and pleasing you.

Your hands roam his body, feeling along his curves and muscles until they reached the hem of his tank top. You tug it over his head, not wasting another moment. Sturges caught on and undid the knot on his coveralls, sliding them down his legs and stepping out of them. He reached for your shirt and you helped him take it off. Though, he had no struggle taking your pants off, effortlessly sliding them down your legs in a rush.

He then positioned himself in between your legs, leaning forwards and connecting your lips. You reach behind your back and unclasp the bra, taking it off of your arms and not breaking the kiss to toss it away. Sturges takes one hand and palms your breasts, while the other he used to hold himself up as he hovered above you.

"The most..." He started a trail of kisses at your neck, "...beautiful..." and slowly dragged them down along your skin, "...woman, I have..." He sucks harshly on one part of your collarbone, causing you to moan out. He doesn't remove himself until he's sure there's a mark to be left. "...ever laid eyes on."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He hushes you with another soft kiss to your lips. Sturges then puts his focus to your underwear, taking his own off first and groaning when his erection springs out against stomach. He then slides your panties down your legs and tosses them across the room, to later be picked up.

"I've been wanting this all day. You're amazing." You compliment him, just as he is, to which Sturges took pride in. He felt that a woman like you, complimenting him, was something to be proud of.

"Mm, but you, doll, you're amazin'. I'm one lucky man to have you all to myself." He concluded, aligning himself up at your entrance. Without so much of a warning, he pushes the tip inside of you, swallowing back a deep moan from the immediate pressure. "Damn, you're so tight, baby."

He works his length inside of you, then pulls out completely and thrusts back in. Immense waves of pleasure are sent through you with each thrust the lovely man gave in. The home was filled with each of yours' loud moans and the sweet 'I love you's muttered against each other's skin.

Sturges buries his jaw in the crook of your neck, and you could feel him barely biting down on your skin. He added some pressure as he left another of his mark, but not so much as to hurt you. He kept a steady pace, muffling his moans into your neck until he could barely stand the position anymore and raised his head.

"Y/N, I'm close–!" He muttered into your ear, the knot in his stomach becoming almost unbearable, but he wanted to wait for you.

He gave in a few more hard thrusts before you could barely stand it, gripping his shoulders tightly and practically digging your nails into his skin. "I'm gonna cum!"

Sturges allows you to cum first, then pulls out and releases himself. He falls limp beside you, wrapping an arm around your sweaty body and pulling you into his side. He leans over, only to plant a soft kiss to your forehead. And then there was a comfortable, peaceful silence between the two of you, as you laid in each other's arms.