21~A Dangerous Woman

Start from the beginning

"Wait, but how did you switch seats so fast?" I gaped, eyes snapping back and forth.

"Does it matter?" Jungkook pressed a hand to my hip to get a better view of the windshield around my body. "Now please get off my lap, it's a very dangerous hazard. I am the driver now."

I supported my body with the console and tried to carefully slip my legs from under the wheel without kicking Jungkook. Chagrin bubbled up in me at this sudden awkward situation.

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love," Jungkook's breathless voice tickled my ear. My muscles tensed on how close his mouth was to my ear.

I glanced down and more humiliation I'd experience in quite a while filled me in seeing where indeed my other hand (not holding the console) was. It was pressed dangerously high up Jungkook's inner thigh. A little too close to his coconut for even my comfort.

And remember, I've seen lots of physical with lots of people.

"S-sorry," I mumbled, quickly repositioning my hand.

"You are quite the dangerous woman aren't you, Agent Love?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes, voice still a little raspy.

Sure, turn on a random teenage guy working at a small convenient store (on purpose) no problem there. Turn on a Jungkook (accidentally) while sitting on his lap... big problem.

"Sorry sorry," I repeated, finally managing to slip into the passenger seat, whole body burning up.

It was a new feeling. I've blushed numerous times in the past before, and who can blame me? But I'd ever experienced my entire body on fire and my heart slamming hard in my ribs. It was almost as if I was back in the car chase: adrenaline pumping through me.

"You did drive pretty far without any other accident though," Jungkook broke the silence, glancing at the GPS. "I'll give you that."

I pressed my mouth together. I had no remark witty enough to reply to his subtle insult, so I chose to remain silent.

"So you talked to Taehyung, huh?"

"Why are you so talkative all of a sudden?" I pushed down the fire in my body and tried to shrug off my embarrassment. I was a Love Genie, time to start acting like one again. "Was there a button down there that I pushed that's making you all talkative now?"

Jungkook grinned. "Maybe."

Crap. Not the reply I was expecting.

"And anyways, you and Taehyung really seem to be getting it on, huh?"

"I literally just talked to him over the Micro-Comm," I scowled.

"Did you guys whisper some dirty things together while I was out?" his smile expanded as he depicted my obvious discomfort.

"Yo Y/N, if you want me to get Jungkook back in his lane, just say the word," an unfamiliar voice crackled over the Micro-Comm. It took a moment for me to recognize the voice.

"Jimin has a few words to tell you," I smirked, taking out the Micro device from my ear and held it out to Jungkook.

"Geez, I wonder," Jungkook took the device from my hands and pressed it to his ear. "What's up Jim-mini-legs?"

I could just make out Jimin's voice over the earpiece though I couldn't come even close to guess what he was saying. Especially when Jungkook's smile immediately dropped and he swallowed hard.

"U-understood hyung," his voice had taken on a more respectful tone. "I'm sorry." He quietly handed me back the Micro-Comm back to me.

"Good grievances, what did you say Jimin?" I gasped once the device was back in my ear.

Jungkook shot me a usual dark look.

"Oh nothing," Jimin hummed innocently. "I just reminded him of something he once said long ago. You should ask him the question if you ever want to humble him."

"And what question is that?" I asked, frowning a little.

A vein popped out in Jungkook's neck.

"If you ever need an advantage over him, just ask him 'What's tasty in Busan'," Jimin chuckled evilly. "He'll shut up immediately."

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡