Lauren drifted apart and Y/N tried so hard to put everything back to normal.

Oliver, the child, calls Y/N Mama and is so much closer to her than Lauren.

One night, Y/N just finished work and decided to bring take out for her family.

When she got home she heard Lauren talking to someone.

Y/N sneaked in the kitchen and not bother Lauren when she saw that she was on the phone.

But she got noticed anyways when Oliver saw her and ran to her while squealing.

"Hey, buddy!" Y/N took Oliver in her arms.

Oliver's face lit up when he saw the food.

"Yeah. We have rice and noodles today. Which one do you like?" Y/N asked Oliver.

Y/N didn't notice that Lauren already finished her call and is watching her and Oliver interact.

She sighed and stepped in the kitchen. 

Y/N jumped when she felt arms around her and Oliver.

"Hey, you finished with your call?" Y/N asked and was shocked when Lauren gave her a kiss.

"Yeah. I got the job I was trying to get. Sorry if I was too busy." Lauren said and Y/N gave her a small smile.

Y/N was relieved that Lauren was just busy with her job hunting that's why she became distant.

She thought she was- nevermind that.

The family ate their dinner that night.

Three years had passed and Oliver is now 5 years old.

He just started school and went home one time, crying.

He was bullied for not having a dad.

Y/N quickly went to the school the next day to talk to the teachers.

She was told that some students do tease Oliver for having no dad but some are amazed that he has two moms.

It's the kids who are older than Oliver that tease him.

When Y/N found out that kids bigger than her son are bullying him, she immediately sign him up for martial arts classes.

Y/N was bullied as a child too and her butler had to put her in defence classes.

With being rich and having workaholic parents as a child, Y/N was raised by maids and butlers.

She learned how to not let people get under her skin and defend herself when there's going to be a fight.

That's what she wants with her child too.

Of course she didn't force her child to learn. He wanted to because he said it's awesome.

Lauren was against it the first time but she accepted it eventually.