DECEMBER ✧ Diggin' the new look, Bells

FORKS WASHINGTON

Valentina opens her front door to an angry Bella, "I wanna dye my hair black," She says.

"What's got you all wound up?" Val asks with a chuckle, stepping to side for Bella.

"That sick fuck sent me money," Bella growls, stomping towards the bathroom.

"He sent you money?" Val asks in confusion.

"He sent me money! He really thinks that he can leave me and that sending me money is supposed to appease what he did," Bella scoffs, taking the hair dye out of the bag and placing it on the counter, "can you help me?"

"Uh, fuck yeah."

"What's all the yelling?" Emmett stands in the doorway of the bathroom, "Waddup, Bella," He smiles.

"Edward sent her money," Val explains giving a pointed look to her mate.

Emmett shakes his head in disappointment with a sigh, "That's Eddie boy for you."

"Fuck him, he can eat shit for all I care," Bella rolls her eyes, mixing the dye into the bowl she had purchased, "the fucking audacity of men..." she mumbles in disgust before passing the bowl to Valentina who quickly started to get to work on Bella.

"Do you think I'm being stupid?" Bella asks, staring at herself in the mirror, worry on her face.

"I think you're a teenage girl going through a break up," Val shrugs, "I think what you're doing is perfectly normal. Plus, you're gonna look hot."

"You think so?"

"Am I demon?"

"Shut up," Bella laughs, pushing Val jokingly.

"I'm serious!" Val laughs, "You're gonna look great!"

Bella didn't want to look at her hair until it was fully dry and it was now the moment of truth. Val had washed off the black dye and dried Bella's beautiful hair, adding a bit of makeup to top everything off.

"You're my best friend Val," Bella sighs, "I don't want you sugarcoating anything...so how does it look?"

Val looks at Bella, hair now a deep shade of black. She inspects her, knowing she's building up the humans worry. Bella's brown eyes were smoked in eyeliner and the black long sleeve she has on clings to her body in all the right ways. "You look sexy as fuck."

"I second that," Emmett says, leaning against the frame of the door with arms crossed.

Bella turns around, not believing her best friend. Her eyes widen when she catches sight of herself in the mirror, "Holy shit...I do look hot," She laughs incredulously.

"Told you so," Val sticks her tongue.

"Watch out, Emmett, I might steal your girl," Bella jokes cockily.

"I don't mind...as long as I get to watch y'all in action," The burly vampire winks and Val smacks him on the stomach.

"Too bad you won't ever get that chance, big boy," Bella smiles sweetly at him and pats his shoulder before exiting the bathroom and making her way to the kitchen where Luka was just about done with dinner.

"Diggin' the new look, Bells," Luka smiles at her.

"Thanks, Luka," Bella waits until everyone sits at the dinner table before proposing her idea, "We should go out tonight, I dunno, to celebrate or something."

"You sure?" Bella's idea catching her off guard, "We could always celebrate the four of us here."

"I know...I just—I want to get out more and this would be a good excuse, and if I dont like it we could always come back," Bella shrugs, stabbing her pasta with her fork.